Weather can be very unpredictable these days. Imagine a sudden downpour during winters or an unexpected rise in mercury before leaving for the office? With such erratic weather conditions these days, anything is possible. Therefore, staying up to date in advance is not just a requirement, but a necessity.
There are many weather apps offered by Windows 10 that offer basic and detailed forecasts. While some merely present the basic conditions, others offer a more detailed view of the situation in an attractive way.
However, it can be difficult to select someone out of it, and thus, we've put together a master list of some of the best weather forecast apps. These apps will not only allow you to stay up to date on the weather conditions in advance, but will also help you with accurate forecasts.
It is one of the leading weather forecast websites designed to offer in-depth information based on short- or long-term forecasts. It offers accurate forecasts up to 10 days and even hourly forecasts.
- It sports an attractive interface with some gorgeous themes.
- It helps you to read the data clearly despite the area you are in.
- Live tile, lock screen and graphics equally beautiful and elegantly designed.
- It offers detailed weather information, while accuracy depends primarily on location.
In addition, it also provides meteorological details such as humidity, wind, hourly temperature and chance of precipitation.
This is undoubtedly one of the well-known meteorological websites known today. This is an advanced app that provides every minute weather forecast, radar maps, current weather conditions in your area and around, daily precipitation forecast, satellite maps and extreme weather alerts.
- Organize weather conditions based on context and possible effects for any saved location.
- It offers detailed forecasts by cities / counties, for example, as soon as you touch the temperature, it opens offering forecasts for the next 72 hours along with the weather conditions for the last six hours.
- It allows you to pin your position on the radar.
- Displays the possibility of hourly precipitation.
- It allows you to customize the app by rearranging the data sections according to your choices with a quick swipe.
- It allows you to hide details like humidity in case you don't want to see it.
The best part is that you can also save several cities and places which are then pinned to the top of the app, which can come in handy while traveling. Additionally, users in specific locations now also view content from its TV affiliates in regional markets.
Price: free version available; Pricing starts at $ 25 / month.
It is a light and dynamic website that allows you to view the weather conditions from all over the world. It tracks your current location to offer precise details in seconds.
- It sports a responsive and clean interface that gives you an overview of short and long term weather conditions.
- Send notifications and alerts in the event of extreme weather conditions.
- Monitor the storm using radar maps and offer details on all aspects of the storm through news articles.
- It displays the temperature first, followed by humidity, wind and air pressure.
- It allows you to track as many cities as you want.
Access to the satellite view by swiping sideways with your current location as the default and a built-in news feed showing current headlines with the ability to check them with one click are among its other main features.
It is an extremely simple weather forecast site that displays the current temperature of major cities on the main page by default as soon as it is launched.
- It sports a search bar where you can type the location.
- It allows you to mark your favorite or frequently visited cities as My Places.
- Below is a red box that warns you of extreme weather conditions.
- The advanced search option at the top of the page takes you to a new page where it allows you to search all counties in Norway, for more than 7.000.000 locations around the world and also allows you to search for articles and more pages.
Also, mention all regions at the bottom of the page, news articles to read, check out places, topics of interest, past time, free data, and more.
This is another great weather forecast website on the list that lets you check the current weather effortlessly on the API. If it doesn't show your current location by default, you can enter your current city in the search box and get the current weather details.
- View a summary of weather information, on a daily basis and even every 60 minutes.
- It also shows details in the form of a graph and map for real-time weather conditions.
- It offers important data, presents it in the form of an image and offers details for the last few days in the form of graphs.
- It also displays details of clouds, winds, pressure or precipitation around your location.
In addition to weather information, it also provides satellite imagery and agricultural solutions depending on your location, allows you to check and read news articles based on your location, offers a new satellite image every 2-4 days, previously stored satellite data, and more.
It is a weather gadget that sits in the center of the desktop and gives you a quick overview of the daily temperature. Above all, it offers important updates related to our safety, as we continue with our daily chores.
- It offers location-based weather forecasts and is available in a transparent style.
- It displays the current temperature along with the location and the average high and low temperature.
- Offers the ability to expand the gadget to view the forecast for up to 5 days.
- Displays the long-term weather forecast vertically.
- It shows many other details such as humidity, current temperature, position and wind speed.
In addition, it comes with a wide range of customization options that allow you to change settings, change the design and more.
This is another great weather forecast app that produces its own forecasts. It offers complex and exact local weather data easily and quickly compared.
- It allows you to access color themes by completing in-app goals to make more use of the app's features.
- It changes color by default as the temperature changes.
- It sends you alerts and notifications for extreme weather conditions for the next few hours or the next few days.
- Provides an animated world forecast map showing weather updates for the next few days.
- It allows you to view the current weather conditions and also the forecast for the next 14 days.
Among its other main features are the ability to view hourly updates in detail such as wind speed, temperature, air pressure, rainfall, etc., the option to customize the desktop with advanced widgets, the option to share weather updates with friends and family and more.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use weather forecast app, this might be the one. It gives it its fun angle by changing the color of the title bar on your computer based on background shades, the current theme, or an app symbol.
- It does not need to be installed, thus allowing you to start working immediately after the archive has finished unpacking and working on the executable code.
- It allows you to save it to a portable external device that you can take anywhere with you.
- It lets you pick your favorite color source and choose from Wallpaper, Screen, etc.
- It also allows you to change the color of the window border based on weather conditions, battery level or current temperature.
In addition, it offers colors that can be configured allowing you to fix the window color when the battery is about to run out or it is cloudy outside.
It is an advanced weather forecast gadget that is fast, dynamic, smooth and at the same time simple. It displays weather details on the main screen and also displays hourly and daily forecasts.
- Featuring a unique and responsive user interface that displays the weather forecast up to 7 days in advance in easy-to-understand language.
- It also gives you the details of the weather in the form of numbers and graphs.
- It also offers a wide range of options for live tile and lock screens.
- It offers information related to extreme weather conditions such as sudden rain forecasts or severe snow storms by alerting you via alerts and notifications.
- It gives you access to the themes (dark and light) and offers the possibility to add an unlimited number of positions.
It strives to offer the most accurate weather forecasts possible for any destination around the world, along with forecasts for every minute of the next hour while it rains in countries such as the United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
Price: Free trial available; Priced at $ 3,99.
This is the single radar app available in the Microsoft Store and is especially used to check weather conditions in the US, UK or Eastern Caribbean regions.
- Display the weather in animated form and sports features such as cloud overlays, watch boxes, etc.
- Displays storm data indicating the travel path and symbols indicating location, how big the hail is and more.
- Show high resolution images with basic reflectivity from different scan angles, improved echo peaks, total precipitation for one hour, and more.
- It allows you to select the frame rate for the radar animation, the animation speed and the gaps of the frames.
Most importantly, you can cover the animated radar over the satellite images, check the temperature for different locations around the world or check the sea level pressure with isobars for different locations around the world.
Price: Pricing starts at $ 2,49.
As you can guess from the name, this weather app measures the amount of liquid precipitation collected in a fixed period of time.
- Shows the amount of rain on a daily basis.
- Displays the daily weather forecast until midnight.
- Comes with live tiles and an extensive summary.
It is a well designed weather app that features a dark blue theme and weightless theme like disparity. Most importantly, it allows you to configure the amount of rainfall which then sends the notification, along with the frequency you set.
While Windows 10 offers a range of weather forecast apps in its store, it can be baffling to pick the right one. This article with its complete list makes it easier for you to decide and stay up to date on the weather conditions at all times. So, whether you're planning a trip to a destination with an unstable climate, or you just want to know if you can attend a wedding tomorrow without your fluffy ones, these are the apps you need for your rescue.