Whether you've added new hardware to your PC or want to make changes to your PC hardware, you'll want to know how your PC is performing. And for that, you'd need benchmarking software to help you analyze whether your system is at peak performance or running below average.
In fact, reliable benchmark software takes a picture of your system's performance, helps you troubleshoot detected problems, ranks them based on performance, and even lets you make changes to system hardware to fix any problems.
Here is a rundown of some of the best benchmark software to check your PC's performance and keep it in its best shape.
This free performance test tool collects all the details related to your system including name, number, bundle, etc. Processor, motherboard details, memory or timing, real-time testing of each core's memory speed, and more.
- It sports an intelligent interface with multiple tabs and detailed statistics.
- View cache levels, details related to your computer graphics
- It presents your reports in easy-to-read tables that are loaded with extremely technical terms and numbers.
In addition, it also shows the battery level and PC temperature to let you know the remaining charge for your system.
This is a light and fast benchmarking software for your system, offering in-depth statistics related to your system. From RAM memory to motherboard performance, hard drive and more, it covers all aspects.
- It comes with a well designed user interface where stats are displayed and saves a snapshot.
- Allows you to evaluate your RAM configuration before purchasing additional modules.
- Shows the temperature of important parts of your PC in real time to easily detect the problem.
Overall, it is an easy to use program with help topics provided for product assistance.
This benchmark tool is perfect for monitoring your computer's hardware settings, thus allowing you to analyze the results generated.
- Check the performance of your hard drive, graphics card, external drive, and processors.
- Generate a detailed report with strengths and weaknesses along with the score.
- It performs three different tests: string, floating, and an integer while producing the score for the video card.
- The reports contain scores for all hardware parts evaluated, showing the condition of the hard drive, graphics card, and processor.
Perfect for both amateurs and professionals, it also allows you to evaluate your results with other systems with the same settings and accordingly perform the necessary steps to speed up your PC.
If you're looking for a free benchmark tool for your PC, this might be it. It's fast and only takes a couple of minutes to test your PC's performance.
- Runs a CPU and GPU test and checks the memory transfer speed as well as the hard drive read and write frequency.
- It allows you to compare results with multiple other same types of online systems.
- It helps you to save scores to open your profile.
It also lets you compare scores online to detect any problems and also lets you tune, upgrade, or repair your PC based on the scores.
If you are looking for a powerful free benchmarking tool, this is one of them. This program works with all major platforms and evaluates the hardware performance of your system with ease.
- Generates a photorealistic 3D perspective of system hardware performance reports covering all available processor cores.
- Analyze the performance of your graphics card in OpenGL mode based on the GPU processor on your hardware.
Whether you are deciding to buy something or not, or if you are a hardware manufacturer, you can use this tool to help you with those purchasing decisions or to improve your latest products based on the feedback provided by the tool.
This works on all major platforms and is known to analyze your PC performance with just one click. Above all, check the performance of your PC and mobile device.
- Check the power of single and multi-core processors, for example, rate your emails, clicking on an image, how the system plays music, etc.
- Also check the performance of AR (Augmented Reality) and ML (Machine Learning).
- Test the system's ability to play games, process images, and edit videos.
- Monitor GPU performance by providing support for CUDA, OpenCL, Vulkan, etc.
Among its other main features are the ability to share your scores with its built-in browser so you can share your scores with others, and it also allows you to track all your scores in one place by registering for an account.
Price: free version available; Prices start at $ 9,99.
Check the overall performance of your system such as how it behaves when editing photos, encoding videos or during hard multi-tasking. Use several open source applications to test.
- It can run on a system with a minimum of 4GB of RAM.
- It produces the results as soon as you start the program.
- Edit difficult images using the open source editor (GIMP) and get the data on the computing power and performance of the system memory.
- Analyze how your computer behaves when H.264 video editing is in progress.
- Check the potential of the GPU using the Luxmark rendering test.
Combine all the above tests to check the heavy multi-tasking capabilities of the system and run the stress test to check the high CPU load.
It is a graphics card application that not only enhances your gaming experience but also helps you overclock your system performance by using benchmarking utilities. It gives you a complete overview of your hardware performance, thus giving you complete control over your graphics card.
- Boost your GPU clock speed and help you strike the right balance between temperature and performance.
- Evaluate and test hardware performance by showing you important details in real time, such as clock speed, usage, voltage and temperature.
In addition, it also offers you the option to show only those details on the screen that you want them to be while you are busy with a game.
This benchmark software is known for monitoring system hardware performance. Monitor the condition of critical systems such as temperature, fans and voltage.
- Provides an instant summary of the system's power and heat level.
- Lightweight and therefore does not burden your system.
- It does not need to be installed and can be run from the .EXE file.
- It does not save any of the files in the directory or make any changes to the registry.
- Show system performance statistics in detail.
It also checks the performance of the battery now and shows its voltage, capacity, current wear status and percentage of charge.
PC benchmarking is super easy with this software available for both Windows and Android. Not only does it help you compare the efficiency of your PC with the same type of computer around the world, it also analyzes the impact of any changes in settings and hardware updates.
- It comes with a huge database provided by other users of the software.
- It gives you an overall score once the test is complete.
- It allows you to create your own standard possibilities using advanced tests.
- It supports a wide range of CPU controls with multiple CPUs.
- Check the ability of your system's video card to perform the 3D graphics function for everyday applications such as web browsing, CD drawing, etc.
- Likewise, analyze the performance of 3D graphics on your system.
Using mass storage drives associated with computer like hard drive, optical drives, etc., system RAM or performing performance test directly from USB drive are among its other main features.
Price: Free trial available; Pricing starts at $ 23,20.
This is a perfect tool for testing your system's ability to run games using DirectX 11 technology by going through a series of powerful and interesting tests.
- It offers lean testing procedures from launch through to result generation.
- Each menu is defined by high quality graphics and enriched with animations as you switch between tabs.
- It offers an authentic and complete visual experience with all assessments made in a presentation test lasting up to 5 minutes each.
- It allows you to compare your system to others online and generates in-depth details.
In addition, it comes with multiple tabs in the top toolbar of the main window that can be accessed at any time, and offers a communicative graph that helps you gauge the temperature of your system's GPU, CPU, and FPS.
Price: Free download available; The Pro version starts at $ 29,99.
This software performs a maximum test to check the performance and stability of the PC hardware which includes the graphics card, cooling system and more. It helps you test the overclocking capability of your system and rig in stock.
- It offers an interactive experience in an attractive and complete environment.
- Offers accurate results using comprehensive GPU focus tests.
- Provides support for stereo 3D, multiple monitor settings and DirectX 9, 11 and Open GL 4.0 technology.
- Runs a test on GPU temperature and clock speed.
Real-time global brightness, detailed use of flexible hardware tessellation or support for film-like communications and some of its other significant features.
Price: free version available; Pricing starts at $ 14,95.
This Windows program is perfect for use with DirectX or OpenGL based games. This basically takes snapshots and videos of your system while you are busy playing games.
- Record and test your PC's video performance in real time.
- Captures audio and video running on PC includes timestamps and tests on FPS, minimum / maximum average, etc.
- Saves the results to your hard drive and uses them for feedback and applications.
Overall, it's a versatile tool that also works as a screen capture and video utility aside from benchmarking it's light on the system, intuitive, and packed with enough features.
Price: Free trial version available; Pro version priced at $ 37.
Those looking for PC benchmark software can easily rely on this. This program includes a large number of tests that are performed in the current office space. It also performs tests based on individual requirements, checks remaining battery levels, analyzes the latest storage standards.
- It can be easily installed and run with no complex settings required.
- From checking battery life to generating test scores, evaluate the performance of your modern office requirements.
- It takes the least amount of time to run the performance tests in comparison.
- You don't need to choose between the different benchmarking modes. All you have to do is click on it and run.
Each test generates high-quality scores, group scores for intermediate tests, secondary scores, sports a VRMark-like user interface, and more.
Price: free version available; Pro version priced at $ 29,99.
Checking your PC performance on a regular basis is as important as seeing a doctor for your health. Just as you would like to stay fit at all times, you need your PC to always run at its peak. Having good benchmark software on hand can keep you informed of any glitches in your system or hardware so you can take action at the right time. So, simply choose from the above list of the best benchmark tool and work with a faster and smoother system.