28 September 2019 Of Directors
Everyone uses Microsoft Word regardless of whether they are in business or in student life. But most of the people are unaware of the powerful hidden features that can allow them to use ms word 2016 more efficiently and intelligently. So, here is a list of 100 tips and tricks for you to quickly become an MS Word master.
- Type =rand (7.10) and hit enter. 7 paragraphs each with 10 lines will be generated quickly.
- Type three script and hit enter. A horizontal line will be generated.
- print CTRL and click a phrase to select it.
- After opening a Word file, press Shift + F5 and the cursor will move to the location where you last saved the file.
- Also, while working on a Word document, press Shift + F5 will take you to the last modified locations.
- Pressing CTRL + MAIUSC +> makes the font larger for the selected text, in a similar way CTRL + MAIUSC + makes it smaller in size.
- Just use tell me what to do to quickly find what you want to do in microsoft word 2016.
- Agreement CTRL pressing the key and then pressing the backspace key deletes the entire word.
- To quickly insert links, just press CTRL + K and type the URL in the address field.
- Select a term and right-click on it, then choose Smart Search to quickly find information about that term on the web.
- To apply a layout, simply copy the layout by selecting the text snippet and then clicking the layout painter. After that, select another piece of text you want to format.
- Click three times to select any paragraph in Microsoft Word.
- Select any phrase and press edit + F3 to change the sentence to uppercase or lowercase.
- To type anywhere in the Microsoft window, double-click that location.
- When you copy a piece of text from the Internet or anywhere, the format of that piece is attached.
- To quickly remove formatting, select that piece of text and then CTRL + Space key.
- The fastest way to cut and paste is not CTRL + DELETE Y CTRL + DRAW . Just select any piece of text and press F2. Now click on that location and then hit Enter, paste the text snippet.
- To insert a Unicode character into your document, simply type the code and then press ALT+ X . For example, to insert $ into the document, simply type U + 0024 and press ALT + X.
- To quickly insert serial numbers into a table within Microsoft Word, simply select the column where you want to insert the serial numbers. Now, click on the numbered bullet to quickly insert all serial numbers into that column.
- There is a hidden calculator in Microsoft Word. Go to File -> Options -> Quick Access Toolbar.
Now choose commands not on the tape drop-down menu option (Choose commands from). Now select calculator and click Inserisci and finally click ok.
Now type, select any math equation in Microsoft Word and click the calculator icon in the top toolbar. You can see the result immediately below.
- To quickly change the font settings, simply click on the small arrow to the right of the font section on the toolbar as shown below.
- Disable red and blue spelling (correction) warnings in Microsoft Word. Go to File -> Options. To choose test and then select both options for the current document which says Hide spelling and grammar errors in this document only.
- To open the latest document in Microsoft Word 2016, just search winword.exe / mfile1 in the Windows PC search box. You can also run it in the Run command box to open the file of the last word.
- To password protect a file, simply click on the file and then click Protect document -> Encrypt with password. Choose and set a password.
- To remove the password, click Protect document -> Encrypt with password again and clear the password.
- To replace all images in a Word document, first copy any images you want to paste to the clipboard. Now press CTRL + H. to open the Find and Replace window. Now enter ^ g to find what and enter ^ c in replacement with field. Now, click replace all to replace all images with the copied image.
- Scegliere mark as final, make the document read-only.