Windows has an on-screen keyboard option from Windows Vista. Most of the time, we prefer to use the hardware keyboard. But if your keyboard is faulty, you may want to use an on-screen keyboard. The on-screen keyboard is very useful to use. You can also adjust its size to some degree if you think it takes up a lot of desktop space. It also suggests the word when it is in the middle of writing. This helps you type faster. This article introduces some simple methods to open the on-screen keyboard in Windows 10.
Read also: The best keyboard apps for your android phone
Method 1: using Cortana
- In the search box, type On-screen keyboard. You will see the best matches. Choose the one that says On-Screen Keyboard.
- This starts the on-screen keyboard.
Method 2: using the Run command
- print Vinci + R and run Run.
- Gender osk in the date box. Press Pay in key.
Method 3: Using Command Prompt
- print Vinci + X keys. Click on Symbol of the system of the options given.
- At the command prompt, type osk. Press Pay in key.
Method 4: using Windows PowerShell
- print Vinci + R to start Run.Type powershell.exe in the date box. Press all right.
- Gender osk on the screen. Press Pay in key.
Method 5: using the home button
- Click on the Windows icon. Click on All applications.
- Find the option Ease of access to Windows Windows. Click on this option. It has some features. Click on On-screen keyboard.
Method 6: using the control panel
- print Vinci + X keys. Click on Control Panel.
- Click on the option Ease of access.
- Then click Accessibility Center.
- Also, click Launch the on-screen keyboard.
Method 6: using the settings
- Click the Windows icon to open the Start menu. Then click settings.
- Then click Ease of access.
- Scegliere Keyboard of the options given. Enable the On-Screen Keyboard option.
So next time, if something is wrong with your keyboard, don't worry. These options will help you complete your task smoothly.