With increased internet addiction, data breaches are very common these days. Suddenly you may find that someone else from another location has logged into one of your frequently used apps or that your bank account may have been compromised. This happens when your login details have been stolen.
Hackers find new ways to access your sensitive data every day by manipulating the website database. Hence, it is extremely important to keep your data safe. Today, there are online tools that can protect your data from hackers.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the best online tools to check if your account has been compromised.
This is a Google Chrome extension that protects your browser by scanning the passwords for any data hacks and vulnerabilities.
- It sends you an alert every time you log in with compromised credentials and Google detects that it has been hacked. This is when you need to change the password to a stronger one.
- Maintains your privacy by not disclosing your sensitive data such as account information, account password or device information.
- Report those details when someone has reviewed your credentials anonymously, thus making your credentials vulnerable to hacks.
It also indicates whether the warning may result in a password change and whether the domain also requires changes.
This security check website is known to find out if your account passwords have been stolen or if they have been used with any other malicious operation. It allows you to identify if your credentials are among them.
- It prompts you to enter your Facebook or LinkedIn login credentials and performs a check on their collection of compromised websites and any stolen login credentials.
- It informs you of any leaked passwords and sends a report to your email.
- Send automatic email notifications around the clock, whenever a password is stolen.
Offers a strong password generator feature that generates strong passwords or allows you to create them manually. It also helps you improve your skills in detecting phishing scams.
This is a tool that warns you if one of your online accounts has been hacked. It allows you to check if your data or login credentials have been compromised, how you could improve the chances of keeping your accounts secure and keeping you informed of all the details that emerge in the event of a new attack.
- Notifies you of new data breaches.
- Monitor multiple email addresses simultaneously to detect ongoing data breaches.
Overall, it keeps your online privacy intact and helps you explore ideas for protecting your data from hacking.
This is an extremely popular online tool for checking if your account has been hacked. Data theft is a common concern these days and this tool alerts you to all the details related to the data leak.
- It comes with a clean and easy to use interface.
- Simply enter your email address in the search box and hit the button next to it to start the scan.
- If your email address has been hacked, changing your password is a smarter idea.
In addition, it also allows you to be notified in advance of any data compromises and protects your privacy by keeping your email addresses unexposed during scanning.
This security tool checks your websites for malware and external attacks. All you have to do is enter the URL and the tool scans the website for unwanted software that leverage your data, virus attacks, outdated programs, and more.
- Repair websites from hacks and remove malware.
- It protects your websites from virus attacks and speeds them up.
- It allows you to back up your website and related files.
- Scan the source codes of your external website for malicious links.
- It helps you to check if your domain is blocked by security institutes like Google etc.
Finding out if your website is running an outdated version of CMS or unsafe add-ons and checking your domains for security breaches are among its other key features.
This is a perfect online tool for staying safe from cyber attacks. It allows you to check if your email address or other personal data which may include your name, date of birth, telephone number or address has been compromised.
Compare email addresses with a list of hacked email IDs that are already registered in the system. As soon as it matches the database, it will notify you if the email belongs to one of those in the database.
This is another reliable online tool to check if your company's website has been hacked. It comes with a simple interface with a search box where you can enter your search term, your personal email address or your company email address. Hit the search button and find out if your data has leaked to public records.
Neatly organize options like "search", "violation list" and "support" on the left side of the main page for quick access. You can also search by All fields, Username, IP address, Name, Address and Phone number.
Before you start using any of the online tools to detect data breaches, make sure you take the first step towards a secure account by creating strong passwords. At the same time, it's also smarter to opt for the two-step verification process on your smartphone to be able to access your accounts on the go. These data breach identification tools help you get an overview of your data breach reports and find out if it also includes your details, thus keeping your vulnerable account safe from hackers.