It may happen that while you are using your computer in full screen mode, an important notification arrives, but you may not know it. This can be a real nightmare, especially when watching a movie or immersed in a prolonged gaming session, as both take up the entire screen. Focus assistant to hide notifications. Here is a simple but ingenious trick to get crucial notifications when you play or use an app in full screen mode.
Enable notifications when you play or use an application in full screen mode
At the settings window, to enable notifications, follow these simple steps:
1. Press Tasto Windows + I to open the window settings file.
When the Settings window pops up, you need to click on the "System"Setting.
2. In the System Settings Window, click on “Notifications and actions "on the left side.
3. On the right side of the Settings window, click "Focus assist setting".
4. Now, under the Automatic Rules section, turn on / off the option "When I am playing a game" for "OFF".
5. That's right, make sure "When I use an application in full screen mode "Change to"OFF".
When finished, close the window settings file.
That is! From now on, every time you play or use an app in full screen mode, you will be shown notifications.
In case you want to disable this setting on your computer, follow these steps:
Open Notification Center Settings by following the steps above (Step 1 to 4 pass). Then follow these steps:
1. Simply under the Automatic Rules section, set the option "When I am playing a game" for "NEL".
2. Similarly, it is necessary to set "When I use an application in full screen mode"Configuration a"NEL".
Now, you will not get any notification when you are playing or using a full screen application.