Can't you open? Properties of the network connection on your computer? If the answer is "YupThen there is no need to worry anymore. Just follow the fix in this article and the problem will be solved very easily. But before moving on to the main solution, try these simpler workarounds to fix your problem with minimal effort.
1. Disconnect and reconnect the Ethernet cable from the computer. Also, check if you can access the properties of the network connections on your computer.
2. A fresco Curriculum vitae of your system can solve the problem.
If any of these simpler workarounds didn't work, check out these fixes:
Fix-1 Uninstall and reinstall the network adapter-
Follow these simple steps to uninstall the network card driver-
1. Press Tasto Windows + R open Run.
2. Now copy and paste this command and press Pay in.
Device Administrator utility will open.
3. In the Device Administrator utility window, look for the "Network cardAnd click on it and it will expand to show the available drivers.
4. Now, the right mouse button On the network card you are using, click on "Uninstall device".
5. If a warning message appears, click "Yup".
The network card driver will be uninstalled from the computer.
In the next steps, laughInstall on PC network card driver again-
Method 1 -
Solo start again the computer and Windows will install the uninstalled driver. Your network card will work properly again.
If restarting your computer did not install the driver, you need to install the driver yourself. Follow these steps to manually install the driver:
1. Press Windows key + X and then click "Device administrator".
2. In the Device Administrator window, click "Action".
3. Click on 'Check for hardware changes".
Method 3 -
yes Method 2 didn't work, follow the steps below:
Open the Device Administrator.
1. Click on 'Vista“Device Administrator.
2. Then click on "Show hidden device".
3. This will show the hidden drivers. Find your network card.
4. When you can see the adapter driver, The right mouse button in the network card driver and then click "Update the driver software".
5. When requested, "How do you want to find the drivers?"Choose the option"Automatically searches for updated driver software".
After the installation process is complete, close the Device Administrator.
Try accessing the network connection properties again. You should be able to do this.