The print queue is the order queue in which the print operation is performed. Actually, it facilitates the printing operation and makes the printing operation very efficient. But some Windows 10 users face some difficulties in clearing the print queue on their computers. If you have the same problem on your part, don't worry. Follow these tricks to clear the print queue on your computer.
Fix-1 Restart the Printer Spooler service on your computer
To restart the Printer Spooler service on your computer, follow these steps:
1. At first, you should open the Running window. To do this, press Tasto Windows + R.
2. Then type "services.msc”In that Rush window and knock Pay in to open the Services.
2. In the Services window, just right click on "Print spooler"And then click"Take up again".
3. Close Services window. Restart your computer.
After restarting, check if the problem is solved or not. If your problem is still not solved, look for solutions.
Method-2 Clear the print queue from File Explorer-
1. To open the Services window, type "Services".
2. Now, click on “Services”When it appears in the search results.
3. In the Services window, look for the "Print spooler”Service in the service list.
Four. The right mouse button on him "Print spooler"Service and clicks"To stop".
3. By pressing the key Windows key + E you can access the File Navigator. Go to this location
[NOTES-Change “C:” with the drive letter of your Windows installation directory]
4. Delete all files from the "PRINTERSFile “.
5. Now, in the list of services, find "Print spooler"Service. Right click on "Print spooler"Service. Click"Begin“To restart the Print Spooler Service.
Restart your computer.
Check if you are facing the same problem on your part again or not.
Method 3 Empty the printers folder with the command prompt
The process described in Method 2 is the manual approach to emptying the Printers folder. If you are having difficulty in Method 2, please follow these steps:
1. What you can do is press'Tasto Windows + R'.
2. Digita “cmd". Once you've done that, you can click "all right“To open the command prompt window.
3. To stop the spooler service on your computer, copy paste this command and press Pay in.
net stop spooler
4. To empty the Printers file, copy Yup paste this command in System Symbol window and knock Pay in to run it.
del %systemroot%System32spoolprinters* /Q
5. Now, to start the spooler service, type this command and then press Pay in.
net start spooler
Close Window system symbol.
Restart your computer. After restarting, the problem encountered with the print queue should be resolved.