Fix-1 Attiva Network Discovery-
Enabling network detection on your computer can help you solve the problem.
[NOTE: Change the are on the ‘Private’ network onlyIt is recommended, that you should change this setting ]
1. Open the Run window by pressing "Tasto Windows + R".
2. Now, copy paste command and press enter.
control.exe /name Microsoft.NetworkAndSharingCenter
3. Now, on the left side, click on “Change advanced sharing".
This will open Advanced Sharing Settings window.
3. Now you need to take a look at the option "Enable network discovery"And the option"Enable file and printer sharing".
4. Then click on “Save the changes.
Close the Control Panel window.
Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, check if you can cast the screen from your device to another.
Fix-2 Change media streaming options-
1. Open a File Run window.
2. Now, copy paste the command "control.exe / name Microsoft.NetworkAndSharingCenter“And press enter to access the Network and Sharing Center.
3. Now, on the left side of the window, click on “Media streaming options".
1. Click Search Box and then type "Windows Media Player". Now, click on "Windows Media Player“To open it.
2. In the Windows Media Player window, click "Stream"And then click"Activate multimedia streaming ...".
3. In the Media Streaming Options window, if you notice 'Media streaming is not disabledn ', click "Turn on media streaming".
4. Next, name your media library and select “Permission”Option.
5. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes on your computer.
6. In the Windows Media Player window, click "Stream“And then make sure the stream option”Automatically allow devices to play my media files ..."IS checked.
Close Control Panel Window.
Restart on your computer and after restarting your computer, check if you can cast to devices on your computer. Your problem should be solved.
Fix-3 Check if the necessary services are enabled-
Many of the utilities require you to enable a variety of services. In simpler words, the settings cast to devise won't work without these set of services running on your computer.
1. To open Utility Services, click Search Box and type “Services"And then click"Services“In the search results window with elevated privileges.
2. In the Services window, you have to double click on the "Publication of resources for identifying functions“To access it.
3. Here, set "Startup Type: 'for"Automatic".
4. Then click on “Home“To start the service on your computer.
5. Click on 'To apply"And then click"ok“In sequence to save changes to your computer.
6. Now, in the File Services window, double click over it "SSDP discovery"Service.
7. In the Properties window, click on 'Startup type:' and set it to 'Automatic".
8. Check the "Service Status: 'is set for"Running". Otherwise, click "Home“To resume the service on your computer.
9. Click on 'To apply"And then click"ok".
10. To change the properties of the third service, scroll down and double click on the "Host dispositivo UPnP"Service.
11. Just as before you set the 'Startup Type:' for "Automatic“From the drop down menu.
12. Click the "Home".
13. Then click on “To apply"And"ok“In sequence to save all changes on your computer.
When done, close the File Services window.
It could be necessary start again your computer for the changes to take effect. After restarting your computer, you will surely be able to cast to the device of your choice.