Change Google password or recover it if forgotten. You would like to change your Google password or reset it because you have forgotten it, here's how.
Do you think your Google account password is too weak or do you think someone has discovered it?
Have you forgotten the password to access Google services such as Gmail, Playstore or the password of the Google account on your Android smartphone?
Quiet Google has provided very simple but equally safe ways to change or recover your password.
Here's how you can change or recover your Google password.
Change Google password
- Log in to your.
- Under "Access and security", select Access to Google.
- Select Password. Log in again if prompted to do so.
- Enter the new password and select Change Password.
Reset your Google password
- Go to .
- Follow the instructions. You will be asked a few questions to verify that the account is yours and an email will be sent to you. If you don't receive the email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
- Add to your address book.
- Check any email addresses you may have used to sign up or log into your account.
- Choose a password that you have not already used with this account. .
Change Google password or recover it: Video guides