How to simulate a virus attack using Notepad to prank your friends: - Are you looking for a fantastic trick to surprise your friends? Notepad is a text editor that almost all Windows users are familiar with. It never ceases to amaze us with its hidden tips and tricks. In this article, I have explained a very simple method by which you can simulate a virus attack and prank your friends with the help of pop-up messages. Excited? Well, then read on.
Read more: - Top 10 Harmless Cyber Jokes
- First of all, you need to start pad. For this, press WIN + R keys together to open run dialog box, then type path and press the Enter key. Alternatively, you can start pad looking for it in Windows Search.
- when pad open, copy and paste the following code.
X=MsgBox("your text here",num1+num2,"Merabheja Popup")
You can write anything in the file your text here go. num1 e num2 It needs to be replaced. The different meanings of num1 e num2 are as follows:
num1 is for the type of buttons in the popup 0 = OK Button 1 = OK and Cancel Buttons 2 = Abort, Retry and Ignore Buttons 3 = Yes, No and Cancel Buttons 4 = Yes and No Buttons 5 = Retry and Cancel Buttons
num2 is for the type of icons in the popup 16 = Critical Icon 32 = Help Icon 48 = Warning Icon 64 = Information Icon
You can add as many lines of code as you like. I have shown an example in the screenshot provided.
- When you are done entering the code, save it with the name you want. But remember to save it in .vbs Format. I saved the file as merabheja.vbs.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file and double-click it to open it.
- Here it is. You can now create your own custom pop-ups using nothing but our Pad.
- Well, I'd say it's pretty simple. If you want to prank your friends, you should definitely try something similar to what I tried in the following screenshot.
The preceding code would result in a Virus Warning message appearing until the code is exhausted. Don't worry, it won't cause any damage to your system.
I hope you enjoyed reading the article. If you get stuck with any of the steps, feel free to leave feedback. We would be happy to help you. In the meantime, you can check out our articles on the topics How to Use Your Notepad as a Timestamped Journal and Create a Free Pronunciation Tool in Windows Using Notepad.