Some Windows 10 users complain of a fatal error that is causing a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) error on their computer and restarting their devices. According to them, their computer suddenly stops with a blue screen and an error message is shown that says: “Your computer has had a problem and needs to restart… error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION". This problem typically occurs when existing hardware fails or when an existing driver modifies kernel data. If you are witnessing the same situation in the end, there is no reason to worry. Just follow these solutions carefully and your problem will be solved in no time. But before proceeding to the main solutions, first follow these solutions to try a simpler solution to your problem.
1. If this problem occurs for the first time on your device, a manual start again can solve your problem.
2. Check if Windows is up to date or not. Many driver updates are rolled out for users with Windows Updates. If your Windows is out of date, wait while Windows downloads the updates and installs them on your computer. Restart your computer to complete the process.
3. Eject all unnecessary peripherals (external drives, additional speakers) from the computer. After ejecting them from your computer, restart your computer.
4 Check the electrical connection (mainly the Power supply) for any fault.
If these workarounds didn't work, try these solutions.
But before going ahead with the solutions, it is best to create a system restore point on your computer. If something goes wrong, you can restore your computer to its previous state from the restore point.
Fix-1 Clean Boot Your Computer-
A clean boot of the computer ensures that the computer boots only with the necessary drivers. Follow these steps to clean up your computer's startup.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to start Run. writes "msconfig"On Run and click on"all right". System Configuration window will open.
2.Now, in the System Configuration window, go to "general"Tab and then" deselect the box next to "Load startup items". Make sure that "Charging system services"It simply came to our notice then checked.
3. Now go to "Services"form. Then check the box "Hide all Microsoft services"option. Click on"Disable everything". Now click on "Request"Y"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Four. Restart your computer will boot in clean mode.
In clean boot mode, the problem should be resolved.
Fix-2 Disinstalla driver video
Uninstalling the video driver and then restarting the computer solved this problem for many Windows 10 users.
1. Press Windows key + X and then click "Device administrator“In the window raised to open Device Administrator window.
2. Now, in the Device Administrator window, search for "Monitor adapters“From the list, click on it to expand it. Now from the drop down menu the right mouse button on him graphic driver You are using, click on “Uninstall device".
3. Now, once the uninstall process is finished, close the Device Administrator window.
Restart the device to save the changes. When your computer restarts, you need to reinstall the display driver. Your problem should be solved.
Fix-3 Uninstall some programs-
Some Windows users claim to solve their problem by simply uninstalling some programs from their system. We have provided you with a list of programs, uninstall them from your computer and your problem can be solved.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Run and then write "appwiz.cpl“And then press Pay in. Programs and Features window will open.
2 inch Programs and Features window, scroll through the list of installed apps and then try to find one of the apps mentioned below and double click in each of the applications for uninstall them one by one.
Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager
The uninstall process may take some time depending on the size and type of application.
3. After uninstalling the applications, close the Program and Features window. Restart computer to save your system changes.
After rebooting, the problem should be resolved.
Fix-4 Run SFC scan on your computer-
SFC (System File Checker) The tool will scan your computer for any system errors due to damaged files and try to fix them with the cached copy of that file. This can solve your problem.
1. Click the search box next to the Windows icon and type "cmd"And then right click"Symbol of the systemt "and then click"Run as administrator". Now click on "Yup“To grant access to User Account Control (UAC). System symbol The window with administrator rights will open.
2. Now, copy Yup dough this command in Window System Symbol, then press Pay in to run it.
sfc / scannow
Now if the above command causes errors on your computer, copy Yup dough this command and press Pay in to run it.
sfc / scannow / offbootdir = c: / offwindir = c: windows
Please wait a moment as the SFC scan may take some time to complete.
Once the process is complete, Take up again your computer.
3. Now, press again Tasto Windows + R have lunch Run and then write "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter. Now click on "Yup“To grant access to User Account Control (UAC) open the System Symbol window with administrative rights.
4. Now in Window System Symbol, copy Yup dough these commands one by one in System Symbol and then hit Pay in after each of them to perform them.
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Please wait a moment as the DISM process may take some time.
Restart computer to complete the process. After rebooting, check if the problem is still bothering you or not.
Fix-5 Check your hard drive for errors-
Hard drive failures can lead to this error. Check your hard drive by simply running a command from the System Symbol window.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running. writes "cmd“And press Ctrl + Shift + Enter. Click on “Yup“To grant access to User Account Control. This will open System Symbol along with Administrative rights.
2. Digita “CHKDSK / r C:”Up Window system symbol and knock Pay in. To press "E". The disk check will be performed the next time you restart your computer.
Note- Substitute "C:With the drive letter of the Windows installation directory.
Please wait a moment as this process may take some time to complete.
Close Window system symbol. Restart your computer. After rebooting, check if you still have the same problem on your computer.
Fix-6 Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION It could be due to a bad memory problem on your computer. Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool to scan for errors while restarting
1. Press Windows key + R to start Run, then type “mdsched.exe“And press Enter. Windows Memory Diagnostic The tool will open.
2 inch Windows Memory Diagnostic window, click "Restart now and check for problems (recommended)".
The computer will restart and upon startup, Windows Memory Diagnostic The tool will check for errors in the memory and fix them.
Fix- 6 Check Event Viewer log -
Also viewfinder recording It is the application that records crashes and glitches on your computer from time to time. Looking closely, you can identify the problem:
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Run and then write "eventvwr. msc“And hit Pay in. Event Viewer Log window will open.
2 inch Event Viewer Log window, left pane "Windows Logs“To expand it. Click on "System". Now wait a moment while the computer updates the error log in the right pane under System settings.
3. In the System window, look for any errors that might cause "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION“Error on your computer. Also check the list of running programs before the system crashed.
Many users have been complaining about this kind of third party software which caused them this problem.
Virtual Drive Software
Automatic driver updates
GPU and CPU overclocking applications.
4. Uninstall any third party programs that were running just before the BSOD error occurred on your computer. (Follow Fix-3).
Restart computer after the uninstall process is complete. After restarting the problem with the "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION“The mistake must be resolved.
Fix-7 Run Driver Verifier on your computer-
Driver Checker can identify and fix any driver problem on your computer that is causing the BSOD error.
Before proceeding any further, you need to enable the minidump (DMP) file. Follow these steps to enable them:
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Run and then write "sysdm.cpl“And hit Pay in.System Properties window will open.
2 inch System Properties window, go to "Advanced"form. Under, Startup and Recovery option, click on "Settings".
3 inch Startup and Restore window, uncheck "Restart automatically"Option and then under 'Write debugging information'section, click on the drop-down menu "Small memory dump (256 KB)"option.
Now copy and paste "% SystemRoot% Minidump" His 'Small dump directory:'section. Now click on "all right”To save the changes.
Four. Take up again your computer.
After restarting your computer, run Driver Check on your computer and your problem should be resolved.