When using an HP printer to print important documents, you may sometimes notice this "error code: oxc4eb827f “The printing process was interrupted. This usually happens due to an overabundance of bad records on your computer.
Fix-1 Printer hard reset
Hard resetting the printer solved the problem for many users. Follow these simple steps:
1. Change your printer into the NEL.
2. While the printer is ON, remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
3. Turn OFF the printer by pressing the power button on the printer and unplugging the power cord from the system.
4. Turn off your computer.
5. Power OFF the WiFi router.
Wait 60 seconds.
7. Now connect the power cord to the printer.
8. Just insert the cartridge into the printer.
9. Rotate your computer system IN.
10. In the last step, turn on the WiFi router.
Try printing something with the printer. This restart should repair the printer.
Fix-2 Use Printer Diagnostics
There is built-in printer diagnostics to deal with situations like this. To use it, follow these simple solutions:
1. Click on the Windows icon and type “Solve problems".
2. Then press "Log in'.
3. When the settings file window pops up, click the "Additional troubleshooting".
4. Then click on "Advanced“To view advanced settings for printer diagnostics.
5. First, select the option "Apply repairs automatically".
6. To continue with the main diagnostic steps, click on "The next".
7. When you see that "Which printer would you like to fix?" Has appeared, click on the printer.
8. Then click "The next".
9. Just click on "Apply this fix".
10. To close the troubleshooter, click "Close the troubleshooter".
Restart the computer together with the printer.
Check if the problem is still bothering you or not.