If you are watching 'IRQL IS NOT THE SAME AS NDIS.Syserror message during the blue screen of death problem on your computer, don't worry. This problem occurs due to a specific damage to the Network Controller Interface (NDIS) on your system. Follow these simple steps to fix your Windows and get rid of the problem quite easily. But before moving on to the best solutions, you need to follow these solutions to check some prerequisites.
1. Check if there are any unnecessary peripherals (such as USB sticks, external hard drive, unused external speakers) connected to the USB port. If they are connected, eject them immediately.
2. Check for Windows Update Pending.
Choose these solutions
Fix-1 Change i criteria of hard drive-
Enabling write caching on the hard drive may solve the problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch run window.
2 inch run window, type "devmgmt.msc“And then press Log in.
Device Administrator window will open.
3 inch Device Administrator window, expand "Disk drive".
Four. The right mouse button on the HDD / SSD, and then click "Property".
5. In Window Properties, go to "PoliciesEyelash ".
6. Now, check the option "Enable write caching on the device".
7. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes.
Near Device Administrator window.
Restart your computer.
Fix-2 Run memory diagnostics in safe mode
System memory corruption can cause this problem. Check for any damage
1. Press Windows + I icon Open window settings.
2. Now click on "Update and security".
3. Now, in the left pane, click on “Recovery".
4. Then in "Advanced startup"Click on"Restart now".
5. In the Choose an option window, click "Solve problems".
6. In the Troubleshoot window, click "Advanced options".
7. In the Advanced Options window, click "Startup Settings".
8. Now click on "Restart“To restart your computer in safe mode.
9. You will now be shown the options for Startup Settings.
10. Press "4”For 'Enable Security Mode'.
Your computer will boot into Safe Mode.
11. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running.
12. In the running window, type "mdsched.exe“And then press Log in.
Windows Memory Diagnostic The tool will open.
13. In the Windows Memory Diagnostic window, click "Restart now and check for problems (recommended)".
Your computer will restart and when it starts up, the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool will check for errors in memory and fix it.
This process may take some time.
When the error checking process is complete, the computer will restart.
Check if the problem persists or not.
Fix-3 Run the check disk operation-
1. Click the Search box next to the Windows icon, then type “cmd".
2. Hence, the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"In the search result raised and choose"Run as administrator".
3. Click on 'Yup“If permission is required by User Account Control.
System symbol with administrative rights will open.
4. In Window System Symbol, copy paste and edit the command, then press Log in after running it.
chkdsk /f /r
Example– Replace “'with the drive letter of the partition where Windows is installed on your computer. For us, the command will look like this:
chkdsk / f / r C:
5. Press "Y”To check the unit during restart.
Restart your computer. Check the disk.The process will scan the memory for any errors on your computer.
This process may take some time to complete.
Close Window system symbol.
Fix-4 Run System Restore-
The problem can occur due to recently installed damaged third party software, running system restore can fix this problem.
1. Click the Search box next to the Windows icon and type “Restore options".
2. Click on 'Restore options"To Look for results.
3. Now, on the right side, under "Advanced Startup" option click "Restart now".
4. The computer will boot into Windows RE mode. In 'Choose an option', click on "Solve problems".
3 inch Troubleshooting window, click "Advanced options".
4. In the Advanced Options window, click "System recovery“To start the system recovery process on your computer.
System Recovery This process will restore your computer to the state it was in when it was working properly.
5. In the System Restore window, click "The next".
6. Choose the restore point from the restore points list, then click "The next".
7. Click on 'To finish“To finish the process.
This will initialize the system restore process to the selected system restore point.
Please wait patiently as this process will take some time.
Once reset, your computer will function as before.