'MSCOMCTL.OCX' is an ActiveX control module that some programs / applications require to function properly on your computer. In case you see an error message from an application during its runtime, then “MSCOMCTL.OCX” is not available on your computer, which is necessary for the software to function properly. Follow these simple solutions and the problem will be solved pretty quickly.
Fix-1 Download, copy and paste "MSCOMCTL.OCX" -
You can download and copy and paste the “MSCOMCTL.OCX” file.
1. Go to this website and click "Download”To download the MSCOMCTL.OCX file to your computer.
2. Now choose the latest version of MSCOMCTL.OCX file and then click on it to download it.
3. Go to the download location on your computer.
Four. Extract the "MSCOMCTL”Zip file to a location of your choice.
5. Go to the location where you extracted the zip file.
6. Now, the right mouse button in "MSCOMCTL.OCX"And then click"copy“To copy it.
7. Move to this location on the drive-
8. Now press'Ctrl + V'to stick it there.
Close the File Browser window on your computer.
Try running the software on your computer and check if this helps or not.
If the problem persists, you need to paste the file into the SysWOW64 folder on your computer as well.
1. Simply navigate to the location where “MSCOMCTL.OCX” The file was found.
2. Now, the right mouse button in "MSCOMCTL.OCX"And then click"copyTo copy it again.
3. Go to this location on your drive-
C: Windows SysWOW64
4. Now paste the file into the SysWOW64 file.
Now start again your computer.
After restarting, try to run the application on your computer.
Your problem will be solved for sure.