If you see an error message "There was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll The specified module could not be found“, So a program on your computer is trying to start using the winscomrssrv.dll file during the boot process but fails to do so due to the absence of the dll file on your computer. You can check which application process is using the dll file and causing this error, then delete the process / uninstall the application (if not needed).
Fix - Run Autoruns and detect the problem process-
Autoruns detect which programs (shows the process handles of programs that start during startup, based mostly on registry keys) are starting during the startup process.
1. Go to This website, scroll down and click "Download Autoruns and Autorunsc“To download it to your computer.
After downloading the package, go to the download location on your computer.
3. Extract the downloaded "Autoruns“Package in a location of your choice on your computer.
4. Now go to the location where you extracted the package.
5. Right click over it "Autoruns64"(If you are using a 64-bit Windows file) and then click"Run as administrator".
If you are using a 10-bit Windows 32, right click over it "Autoruns"And then click"Run as administrator".
6. In the AutoRuns License Agreement window, click "Agree“To accept the license agreement.
7. In the Autoruns window, click the box next to "Filter:"And then type"winscomrssrv“To see all the processes associated with it.
8. Now, from the search results, right click on the process that uses the dll file, then click on "Delete“To eliminate it.
After deleting the process from your computer, close the Autoruns window.
Restart your computer.
The error message will no longer be displayed.
Your problem will be solved.