You opened Gmail from your browser and it is not the language you expected, for example, did you find it English rather than Spanish? Here's how to change the language on Gmail.
How to change the display language of Gmail
Change Gmail display language it's simple here's what you need to do.
- Go to Gmail from your browser and log in.
- Now click on the gear symbol at the top right and press Settings / settings if you want
- You will immediately find yourself in the general settings of Gmail and as the first function there is precisely the choice of Gmail display language.
- From the drop-down menu select the desired Gmail display language and then scroll to the bottom of the page e save the new settings.
- The page of Gmail will reload with the language of your choice.
As you can see if due to updates on the Gmail platform the language should be different or for your personal needs and preferences you want a different language on Gmail, changing it is simple.