How to enable game function in Hike Messenger: - Have you ever thought about giving a chat app other than WhatsApp Message? If you haven't, it's time for a change. If so, and that doesn't include Excursion MessengerSurely you'd like to try out a new chat app, right? So what's it like Hike Messenger Is it different from all those chat apps available on the market? Good, Excursion Messenger has stickers !! Oh come on, I'm so tired of all the traditional emoticons. Excursion Messenger It has it all, plus stickers and many other emoticons you've never seen. Excursion Messenger has a personal assistant named Natasha for you. You can send and receive files, make phone calls, chat with your friends, etc. In short, it has all the features that WhatsApp Message offers and much more. Do you know which is the greatest of all? Games !! Yes, Hike Messenger has many games that can be played even when you are offline. Dive into the article to find out how to enable the Games feature in your Excursion Messenger. By the way, you can get Excursion Messenger From here !!.
- Messenger lunch of excursion on your phone. Click the three dots icon in the upper left corner of the screen. From the options that expand, click Awards / Extras option.
- Then click Games on foot option.
- You will see a green button that says Download it now!. Click on it below.
- You will now see a message saying that the Games feature is enabled for you. Simply press back until you get to the main app screen.
- There will be a message waiting for you from Games (Beta). Open the message.
- Here you can see the list of all the games available in excursion. There will be an option to download the games. The added benefit is that you can play even when you are offline. To enjoy!
Start playing Hike games today. You can even set a score and challenge your friends to beat it. Hope you enjoyed reading the article. Stay tuned for more tips, tricks and tips.