When you make changes to the Local Policy Editor it is the same for all users (both administrative and non-administrative). In case you want to configure Group Policy for non-administrative users only, just follow the steps in this article.
Apply Group Policy for non-admin users only on Windows 10
1. Press Tasto Windows + R and write "mmc.exe“In running window then knocks Log in.
Microsoft Management Console will open.
2. In the Microsoft Management Console window, click "archive"In the menu bar, then click"Add or remove plugins ...".
3 inch Add or Remove Plugin window, on the left side, click to select "Group Policy Object Editor"And then click"Inserisci“To add it.
4. In the Select Group Policy Object window, click "Look".
5. In the Search for a Group Policy Object window, first click on “users"Tab, then click"No administrator".
6. Click on 'ok“To save the changes on your computer.
7. Back in the Select Group Policy Object window, click on “To finish“To finalize the changes.
8. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes.
Now you need to save this policy on your computer.
9. In the Microsoft Management Console window, click "archive"In the menu bar, then click"Save as ...".
10. In Save as type, choose a favorable location to save this file.
11. Name the file "No administrator"And then click"SaveThe file on your computer.
That is! From now on, whatever policy you want to change for non-administrative users, you just need to open the newly created plugin first and make the changes. These policies will not affect other administrative accounts.