The RAM cache is a very small portion of the standard system memory, but the cache runs at a very high speed, allowing applications / programs to use its speed to run users faster. But sometimes due to a memory leak or some faulty exe files, the amount of free cache can decrease, eventually slowing down your computer.
Make your computer clear the RAM cache automatically
Follow these simple steps to free up cache memory on your system:
1. Download EmptyStandbyList to your computer.
2. Choose a particular place and click "Save“To save the application.
Close the browser window.
3. Click the Search box next to the Windows icon and type “Event Agenda".
4. Click on 'Event Agenda“From above Look for result to open Agenda.
5. In the agenda window, on the right side, click on "Create activity ...".
6. In the Create Task window, name the task "Cache Cleaner".
7. Now click on "Create user or groups ...".
8. Click on 'Advanced".
9. In the Select User or Groups window, click "Find now".
10. In the Search Results: Scroll down and select "SYSTEM".
11. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes.
12. Now click on "ok“To save the changes.
13. Returning to the Create Task window, check the option "Run with the highest privileges".
14. Click on the drop-down menu next to "Configure for:" and select "Windows 10".
15. Now go to "triggerEyelash ".
16. Click on 'New…".
17. In the new trigger window under 'Advanced settings' select the 'Repeat task every:' for "Five minutes".
18. And this is all 'for a duration of:' for "Indefinitions".
19. In the same window, check the option "Qualified".
20. Click on 'ok“To save the trigger settings.
21. Now go to "BehaviorEyelash ".
22. Then click on "New…".
23. In the New Action window, click "Look".
24. Now go to the location where you downloaded the "EmptyStandbyList' request.
25. Select the application and then click "Open".
26. Now click on "ok“To save the action.
27. Making the “Create activity"Window, click"ok“To save the business.
28. In the Agenda window, click "To update“To update the activity list.
That's all! From now on, with a regular interval of 5 minutes, this 'Cache Cleaner' will automatically run on your computer to clear the cache.
In case you want to delete this activity, follow these simple steps to do so:
1 inch agenda window, on the left, select "Task Scheduler Library".
2. On the right side of the same window, scroll down to view the activity "Cache Cleaner".
3. Now, right click on “Cache Cleaner".
4. Then click on "To remove“To remove the activity from the computer.
5. Click on 'Yup”When you will be asked for confirmation.
The 'Cache Cleaner' will be removed from your computer.