How to buy apps from the Windows Store without a password: -You can purchase a large amount of digital content from your Windows Store. Click the Buy button for your favorite game and yes, you're asked to enter your Microsoft account password. Well, it's the first time, so yeah that's fine. You're not done shopping yet. Click the Buy button of the following program and there it is again! Re-enter the password for the Store? Hmm, no! The screenshot below is an example of this problem occurring.
Nothing can be more annoying than having to re-enter your Microsoft account password every time you try to buy something from the store. Windows application store, especially if you are a frequent shopper. Can it be avoided? Of course yes, that's what we're here for. Read on to learn how to get rid of this annoying problem that takes up most of your time when you least want it.
Read also: -
- Launch Windows Store by clicking on Store as shown in the image below or alternatively you can search for it in the search box and run it.
- Leaving the Windows Store starts the application. It may take a few moments.
- Now from the top of the Windows Store window, find your profile picture and click on it. If you haven't set a profile picture, it will be the classic profile icon. A menu is expanded. Meet Settings from the menu and click on it.
- Now a new window for settings opens. Look for a section titled Sign In to Purchase. This is where you can disable Microsoft's password entry every time you buy something from the store. To do this, turn the toggle knob corresponding to Optimize my shopping experience OFF.
- Give it a moment to charge.
- Well, this is the last time. Your Microsoft user account will be automatically selected. You just have to enter the password one last time. And then it will all end forever.
That's all. Now you can buy lots of apps or games on your own. Windows shop without entering the password every time. Indeed, it is useful. Try it and you will know. I hope you enjoyed reading the article and I hope the solution worked for you.