change the Windows 10 IP: - The IP address of your system determines the uniqueness of your PC. Each system is equipped with an IP address with which it is possible to easily trace the location of the system. But most of the time you would have felt the need to change your system's IP address. Let's say you are trying to download a video at your university or office. The organization would have blocked some sites for some IP addresses registered with it for Internet access. You may have an imminent need to download the video and if the IP address prevents you from doing so, just visit it. All you have to do is follow a few simple tasks and change it to the one you have access to for all sites. Trust me, it will be super fun and you will love it.
An IP address is a 32-bit numeric address that will appear as four numbers separated by dots on your PC. Some IP policies may require you to change your IP address, including for security reasons.
Advised: How to view the DNS address in Windows 10
STEPS TO CHANGE THE IP ADDRESS IN WINDOWS 10
- To get started, at the bottom right of the desktop, you will find the Internet icon on the taskbar. Right click on it. Choose the option Open network and sorting point simply by clicking on it.
- The window opens in the Control Panel. Now in the right pane, you will find an option called View your active networks. Below you will find the file Connections Option that determines the network you are currently connected to. Click on it.
- The window titled Wi-Fi / Wireless Network Connection Status opens. Below, you will find the option of Property. click on it.
- The Wi-Fi properties window opens as shown in the screenshot below. Check the box that appears to the left of the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4). This tells you the protocol the Internet uses for transmitting data over the network. Now choose the option Property Right away.
- The default option will be Obtain the IP address automatically. To perform the intended task, you will need to choose the option use the following IP address. Enter the required details such as IP address, subnet mask and default gateway in the text boxes provided. Click the OK button when done.
That is. I hope this helps. Try it!