How to change your Google profile picture It is important to change your Google profile picture, which will be visible on Gmail, Google Calendar and any other Google service where you interact with other users.
How to change your Google profile picture
To change your profile picture on Google, follow the step-by-step instructions below. You will have a new photo in no time:
- Go to myaccount.google.com .
- Enter your Google account credentials and click Log in .
- On the Google Account Home screen, locate your existing profile picture (or default picture) at the top of the page. It is not easy to spot. You are looking for a small image inside a blue shield. A new window will appear.
- Select the tab Upload photos at the top of the new window.
- Drag a photo into the window or click Select a photo from your computer .
- When the upload is complete, click Set as profile photo in the lower right corner.
The photo will now be available on all Google apps.