If you want to change the IP address on your Windows 10 computer, this article is for you. In this article, we will describe how to configure the IP settings on your computer. Follow these simple steps to change the network address profile on your computer.
How to change the IP address in Windows 10
Follow these simple steps to change the network settings on your computer.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch run window.
2. Now type "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
System symbol The window with administrative rights will open.
3 inch Window system symbol, copy paste this command and then press Log in.
ipconfig / all
All Internet connection settings will be displayed in the window.
4. Now, from the connection settings list, find the adapter configuration you are looking for (for us it is “Wi-Fi"Setting).
Make a note of the adapter details (IPv4 address, Subnet mask, Y Default gateway).
Minimize Window System Symbol.
5. Again, press Tasto Windows + R, to have lunch run window.
6. Now type "ncpa.cpl“And hit Log in.
7. Now, the right mouse button on your network card and then click "Property”To change the properties.
8. Now, in the section “This connection uses the following elements: 'scroll down and then double click in "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)".
9. In Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) Properties click on the "Use the following IP address:“To select it.
10. Now from System symbol window the data you have noted, put that data in the particular tabs (like IP address, Subnet mask, Default gateway).
11. Now select "Use the following DNS server settings:“And enter these following DNS Server settings
Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206 Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11
Close Window Network Connections.
That is! This way, you can manually configure your IP address on your Windows 10 computer.