The hard drives of a PC are the space you can use for data storage. Before buying any PC you should consider how much hard drive space it has because the more space you have, the more data you can store. The data transfer speed also depends on the rotational speed of the hard drive.
See also: - Delete temporary files in Windows 10
However, you need to know how much space is available on your hard drive to manage the stored data. Here are some simple steps to check how much space you have on your hard drive.
Steps to check how much hard drive you have on a Windows 10 PC
- Press the Windows key + X from the keyboard.
- Select Disk Management from the advanced user menu.
- Look to the left of the bottom segment in the disk management window and you will find a file Disco 0 Block showing the capacity of your hard drive.
You can also open Windows Disk Management in Windows 10 in several ways:
- print Windows + R to open the Run dialog in the lower left corner of the windows.
- Pay diskmgmt.msc in the opened tab and click the OK button.
- Open Symbol of the system Simply by pressing Windows + X.
- Write diskmgmt.msc at the command prompt and press Enter.
This article will help you find the easiest way to check how much hard drive you have on your Windows 10 PC. Besides doing a tedious job of right clicking on drive C and searching for hard drive space on your PC Windows 10, try these simple ways.