The simplest but most effective way to resolve Windows update questions is to clarify the Windows update cache. In this article, we will show you how to delete the Windows cache update file on your computer. If you are having difficulty with the Windows update file, please follow these steps to easily fix the problem.
Fix-1 Restart Windows Update Auto-Update Client-
Reboot Windows Update Automatic Update The customer can easily solve this problem.
1. Press Windows key + X keys together and then click "Windows PowerShell (administrator)“To access Shell Power Window with administrative rights.
2. To update the Windows Update Automatic Update Client, copy paste o generally this command and then press Log in.
After doing that, close the Shell Power window.
Restart your computer and check if the Windows Update process is working or not.
Fix-2 Delete the contents of the software distribution folder
Delete content from Software Distribution folder can fix this problem.
1. In the beginning you should write "cmd“In the search box.
2. After that, the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"And choose"Run as administrator".
3. Some update services need to be suspended at first, copy paste these commands in sequence and press Log in after each of them to perform them.
net stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop msiserver
4. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running.
5. To access the download binder file, copy paste this line in the window running and knocks Log in.
6. What you should do next is select all the contents of the folder and then press the button "To remove“To empty the contents of the Collector Software Distribution file.
7. Now click on "Software distribution“In the address bar.
8. This time double click on him "Data warehouse“Folder to access it.
9. In the Data Warehouse folder, select all files and then press the "To removeFrom your keyboard.
10. Hence, double click on him "PostRebootEventCache.V2“Folder to open it.
11. Make sure this folder is empty.
12. First, press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running.
13. Then write "cmd“And press Ctrl + Shift + Enter together.
System symbol The window with administrative rights will open.
14. All that's left to start those services. To do this, run these 4 codes in sequence.
net start wuauserv net start cryptSvc net start bits net start msiserver
Once all the commands are running on your computer, close the System Symbol window.
Restart the computer and after restarting the computer, try to update the computer again.
This should solve your problem.