In this article, we will detail how to set up static IP addresses for your network connection in Windows 10. If you have a dynamic IP address problem and are trying to set up a static IP address on your computer, this article will help you. surely you.
How to configure a static IP address in Windows 10
To configure the IP address on your computer, follow these simple steps:
1. Press Tasto Windows + R lunch window career.
2. Now type "cmd“And then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
System symbol The window with administrative rights will open.
3. To see all settings for all network connections, to write this command and press Log in.
ipconfig / all
4. Now, find the correct connection you are using (for us it is "Wi-Fi"Setting).
Make a careful note of the adapter settings (IPv4 Address, Subnet Mask, Y Default Gateway).
Minimize Window System Symbol.
5. By pressing Windows key + R, you can open a Run terminal.
6. Now type "ncpa.cpl“And hit Log in.
7. Right-click the adapter, then click "Property”To change the properties.
8. Simply double click in "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)“To access it.
9. Now, click on the option "Use the following IP address:“To select it.
10. Here, put that data in the specific tabs (such as- IP address, Subnet mask, Default gateway).
11. Then click the radio button next to the "Use the following DNS server settings:“And enter these following DNS Server settings
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168 Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
After doing all this, close the Network Connections window.
That's all! This way, you can easily configure a static IP address for your network connection.