You can convert a Google Docs document to PDF without requiring any external help from both your computer and Android and iOS mobile devices.
Here's how you can I will convert a file in Google document in a PDF.
I will convert a document from Google Documenti in PDF from computer
- Open the Google Docs file on your PC from the Google Docs o Google Drive.
- Click File in the top bar and select Download as. Then select PDF document.
- A dialog will open asking you to name the file. Give it a name and save it.
- The PDF file will be saved on the PC.
Convert a document di Google Documenti in PDF your Android
- Launch the Docs or Google Drive app on your phone and open the document you want to convert to PDF.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the top right corner and select Share and export.
- Toccata Save eat and select PDF document and press OK.
- The file will be saved in Google Drive. To download it to your phone, tap the download icon at the top. Now the PDF file will be available on your phone that you can easily share with others.
Convert a document di Google Documenti in PDF your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Docs app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the document of your interest and tap the three-dot icon at the top right
- Select Share and export, then Send a copy.
- select PDF from the menu and press OK
- Now use the option Save to file to save it to your device or use the other sharing options.