If you frequently use bluetooth to transfer files or folders in Windows 10, creating a shortcut to transfer those files will not only reduce the amount of effort to transfer those files, it will also save you a lot of time. Follow this guide to set up the Bluetooth connection to easily transfer files to your computer.
Method-1 Create a new link-
1. The right mouse button in the blank space on the Desktop and then click "New"And then click"Shortcut“To create a new link.
2 inch Create a window shortcut, copy paste this position under 'Write article position:' option and then click "The next".
% windir% System32fsquirt.exe
3. Now, under the option "Enter a name for this shortcut: ', gender"Bluetooth file transfer"And then click"To finish“To finally complete the process on your computer.
That is! Now you can easily use the 'Bluetooth File Transfer' shortcut to transfer files via bluetooth. You can easily move this link to your preferred location.
Method 2 Download and use the link-
Download this shortcut, enter this Desktop shortcut and run it on your computer.
1. Download Bluetooth_File_Transfer_Shortcut to your computer.
2. Extract the zip file downloaded directly to the desktop.
3. Double click in "Bluetooth file transfer“In the Desk.
Bluetooth File Transfer window will open. You can easily transfer files via bluetooth from this link.