If you share your PC / laptop with other people, it is always a better idea to create a separate user account for them. You can give them as many privileges as you want so they can access some of the features they need.
Read also: - How to limit the usage time of an account on PC in Windows 10
This way, you keep your system safe from any unwanted installation / modification. This is also very useful in the office setup, when you want to limit certain privileges to the office system or laptop.
You must have system administrator rights to be able to perform this operation.
The method to do it in Windows 10 is described below.
How to create another user account for Windows 10
1. Go to the control panel. You can do this by clicking on the search bar, typing "Control Panel" and selecting Control Panel - Desktop Application.
2. Select User Accounts.
3. Click Manage User Accounts.
4. A window will appear. Click Add.
5. Enter your username and domain and click Next.
6. Specify the type of access you want to grant to the newly created user. This is very important and the access type can be changed later using administrator access. Click Next and that's it.
- How to create a new local user account in Windows 10
- How to create Windows installation media from Windows 10
- The solution cannot create a new folder in Windows 10
- How to create a folder in Windows 10