You want to delete all the emails on your Gmail account, but removing them one by one can be tiring.
In this article, we will show you how to delete multiple emails from your Gmail inbox at once.
You can easily clean up your Gmail inbox by deleting all unwanted emails in your inbox.
Although Google provides enough storage for your account, spam and promotional emails can still clutter your inbox and take up space that needs to be cleared. Fortunately, you can easily make room for more conversations by mass deleting this type of email.
How to delete all emails in Gmail
- Go to .
- Log in to your Gmail mail account.
- Switch to the tab Posta in arrivalor by selecting it on the left sidebar.
- Click the button Select located on the left side of the Refresh button.
- You will notice a message indicating that all 50 conversations on this page are selected. Select all conversations in the Primary.
- Click Select All Conversations in Primary to continue.
- Now, remove all emails from your inbox by clicking the delete icon.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Ok.
You can use Gmail's search feature to find specific emails to remove from your account. For example, to delete all emails that come from a particular email address, search for the email address using the search bar in Gmail. Then, follow the above-given steps to delete all emails from your inbox.