Windows Recovery Environment is an environment that creates a platform for users to handle any critical problem on their computer. In case you can't open the Windowst Recovery Environments (RE) file on your computer then follow this simple solution and the problem will be solved in no time.
Fix: Enable Windows RE
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running.
2. Digita “cmd“And press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
3. Know the status of Windows RE, copy e paste this command in Window System Symbol, then press Log in.
As you can see, the "Windows RE status:"It is labeled as"Disabled".
So now we will enable it.
4. To enable the RI file, copy e paste this command and press Log in.
reagentc / enable
Wait a moment for the command to run.
Windows Recovery Environment (RE) is qualified on your computer. You can check the status
How to open the Windows recovery environment
To open the Windows Recovery Environment file, follow these steps-
1. Press Windows + I icon to open the window settings file.
2. Then click on "Update and security".
3. Next, you need to click on "Recovery".
4. Next, click on “Restart now”In the 'Advanced Startup' section.
Your computer will restart and soon, Windows Recovery Environment will be open.