While using a PS4 if you fail to connect it then it becomes really annoying and troublesome for gamers on PS4. Many users face this problem and there could be multiple reasons. But here are three simple solutions for this connection problem.
Solution 1: try to reset PS4
one. To deactivate the PlayStation 4 by pressing and holding the PS button for about 10 seconds.
2. Locate the small hole on the back of the DualShock 4 near the L2 button on the shoulder.
3. Simply use a pin or something similar that can be easily inserted into this small hole (the reset button fits into this small hole).
4. Just insert the Pin into the hole and press the reset button and hold it for a few seconds to reset the PS4 controller.
Fix 2: restart the PS4 controller
1. Press the PS button and hold it down for a few seconds until you hear the second beep.
2. Remove the power cable from the PS4 controller.
3. Wait 2 minutes.
4. Reconnect it using the power cord.
5. Start the PS4 controller by holding the PS button again for a few seconds.
Solution 3: Use a USB cable
If the above two methods don't work for you, you should use a USB cable. You should keep trying different USB cables and see if the USB cable works and charges the PS4.
Fix 4 - Register device
- Go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth Devices
- Press and hold the PS button and the share button on the PS4 controller at the same time. Wait for the controller to flash and go into pairing mode
- Connect the controller to the ps4 USB
- Select the new device that appears
- Select register new device.