Windows 10 has finally arrived with some great features and apparently a few glitches too. The new and improved Windows 10 is easy to use and shares similarities with Windows 7, including the Start menu. It's faster and resumes quickly, includes more security features, and is designed to work with existing software. While it handles the existing app quite well, it does have a display bug. The disadvantage of the high-resolution display introduced in the new Windows 10 update is the appearance of fuzzy or blurry characters. Let's take a deeper look at the problem and its solution.
Fix 1 - Via the settings panel
1. Press Tasto Windows + I Open settings.
2. Click work.
3. Click monitor in the menu on the left.
4. Activate Let Windows try to fix apps so they aren't blurry.
Solution 2: Change the display settings for a specific app
1. Search for the particular app you are having blurry font issues for in the Windows 10 search box.
2. Right-click the application and select open file location.
3. Right-click the application and click property.
4. Click Compatibility Tongue.
5. Click change the high DPI settings.
6. Check Use this setting to troubleshoot scaling problems for this program option.
7. Check also Ignore high Dpi scaling behavior option.
8. Click ok and close the window.
Fix 3: using the control panel
1. Press Windows key + R key. together to open run command box.
2. Write sysdm.cpl on it and click ok.
3. Now click Advanced language.
4. Click settings under performance section.
5. Now choose Adjust to get the best look.
6. Click To apply.
fix 4 - Using cleartype
1. close Clear type source. Click on the search result to open it.
2. Make sure that Activate Cleartype option is selected and click The next.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to decide which font is best for you to set the best font for you.
Some users may still have problems with Windows 10 due to poor display features. First of all, a lot of text, icons, and window decorations are pretty hard on the eye on the high resolution screen as they tend to blur. Secondly, some desktop icons are not scaled properly on the high DPI screen. The problem arises when you have a screen with a resolution of 1920 x1080 or higher. The high resolution settings make the characters fuzzy / blurry.