Windows shop is a fascinating application that has helped Windows users download and install a variety of applications, be it music, games, books or electronic purchases. This feature has been further improved in the latest version released by Microsoft, Windows 10. While it has proved useful, there are also several bugs that have recently been observed in this Store app. You may have come across scenarios where the Store takes some time to fully open. In some cases, apps are not downloaded when prompted, and if they are downloaded, the format is wrong.
Read also: - How to view your Windows Store purchase history
The errors remain in the Store app on the recent version of Windows, even after some errors have been recovered from the Windows 8.1 operating system. Hanging up the store on startup is the most common mistake. This article will help you overcome these mistakes. The methods mentioned here do not use third party applications, all you need to do is change some manual settings on your system. But before proceeding, check the events listed below on your system.
- Make sure your system's date and time settings are correct.
- Make sure your current internet connection is active.
- Make sure your system drivers are up to date.
Read also: - fixed connection error code 0x800073efd Windows Store
WINDOWS STORE REPAIR METHODS DOES NOT OPEN ERROR IN WINDOWS 10
METHOD 1: Troubleshoot Windows Update Settings
Checking for problems with the Windows update can be of great help.
- Open the Troubleshooting option by searching for it in the search bar.
- Once it opens in the Control Panel, choose the option Troubleshoot Windows Update under the System and Security option.
- Now open the Windows store and check if your problem is solved.
METHOD 2: Disable the current proxy settings
Using proxy settings may prevent the Store app from serving you. Follow the steps provided below to disable the proxy settings.
- Open the Internet options by searching for it in the search bar at the bottom left of the desktop.
- The window opens in the Control Panel. In the menu provided above, choose the calling tab Connections. You will find an option LAN settings evident in its lower part. Click on it.
- Uncheck the box to the left of the option that says Use a proxy server for your LAN. Click the OK button when finished.
METHOD 3: Run a full system scan
A software check can find errors and recover them completely.
- Open Command Prompt in Administrator Mode. To do this, press Windows key + X and choose the option Command Prompt (Administrator).
- In the window that opens, type the following command and press Enter.
SFC / scannow
Wait for the scan to complete and try reopening the Store to find the problem solved.
METHOD 4: Powershell commands.
Activating and deactivating the Windows Store can solve this problem. Let's see how it can be done.
- Open Windows Powershell by searching for it in the search bar.
- Type the command given below and hit the Enter button.
net stop wuauerv
The update stops for a while.
- To reopen it, type the command net start wuauserv and press Enter.
The Windows update restarts and the Store will update itself.
That is. Try one of the above methods and solve your problems. Hope you found it useful.