How to hide sheets, grids and cells in Excel sheets: - Looking for ways to hide sheets, grids or cells in your Excel sheet? You are in the right place. We have the perfect results for all your requests. Dive into the article to find out how to hide sheets, grid lines and cells in Excel sheets.
Steps to hide sheets in Excel
- Right click on the sheet you want to hide in Excel. Now from the context menu that appears, find and click on the file To hide option.
- You cannot see a hidden blade. Then, to show a hidden sheet, right click on a visible sheet. Then click on the file To exhibit context menu option that appears.
- This will show all the hidden sheets in a small window. Simply select the ones you want to view and click ok button. If you check now, you can see that the hidden sheet is visible.
How to hide grid lines in Excel
- You may want to remove the grid lines from the Excel sheet. For this, open the Excel sheet you want to remove the grid lines from.
- Then click on the file View language. Now uncheck the box corresponding to Grid lines. And the grid lines are gone!
How to hide cells in Excel
- Select the cell you want to hide and right click on it. To choose Cell format context menu option.
- A new window called Cell format opens. Click on Number language. Under Category section, choose custom option. Now write, give ;;; no spaces. Please refer to the screenshot below if you have any questions. Hit ok once you are done.
- Now if you look at the contents of the cell, you can see that it is hidden. But if you look at the formula tab above, you can see the content there, so don't worry. To reverse, simply set the Gender to general a Cell format window.
Try Excel tricks to hide yourself today. If you have any questions about the article, please feel free to leave comments. We will be happy to help you. Stay tuned for more tips, tricks and tips.