How to make CMD transparent in Windows 10: - Whenever news of a new version of Windows hits the market, users start waiting anxiously to see its new features. But when it comes to the Symbol of the system, disappointment has always accompanied. Although System Symbol has been a part of Windows for so long, it hasn't always faced anything but ignorance. Yes, it is so sad. But there is good news. With the new version of Windows, Windows 10, our System Symbol has come up with a ton of great new features. It can now be copied and pasted with the key combinations CTRL + C and CTRL + V, which was not possible with previous versions of Windows. He too System symbol The window can now be maximized to the full width of the screen. But what's more interesting is something else. What if I told you that you Symbol of the system can now be done completely transparentEven this without the help of any additional software? If it's true. It can be extremely useful when you need to type something at the command prompt while looking at instructions for a web page or something. Read on to learn how to hack this simple trick.
Read also: - How to enable inherited checking in Windows 10 command prompt
- First of all, launch System Symbol writing cmd in Cortana's search box. Cortana will list the search results. Meet System Symbol from the search results and click on it to open it.
- Performing the previous step will start the System Symbol file. Now right click on the title bar to see a hidden menu. Meet Properties and click on it, which is probably the last option.
- When the Properties window opens, look for the tab called Colors. Click on it to proceed to the next step.
- There you will see a number of options for customizing your System Symbol. Look for a section called Opacity. The slider for Opacity allows you to set the transparency for your System Symbol. If you don't want your System Symbol file to be transparent, set the Opacity slider to 100%. If you want it to be completely transparent, drag it to the far left. Set the transparency according to your preferences. As you drag the slider, you will be shown a live preview of the System Symbol for Windows file, which can be very useful. When done, click OK button.
- Here You Are System Symbol Now Looks As Great As Anything Else!
That's all. This fantastic feature can be implemented without any additional software now. Try this trick today. I hope you enjoyed reading the article.