In this article, we'll show you how to optimize your Windows 10 device for gaming and maximum performance. Many games coming out this year or coming will require more firepower to run smoothly on Windows 10 computers. Therefore, you need to configure your existing system to always run at the highest level for proper operation. No problem.
Follow our guide to reduce CPU load and significantly increase CPU performance by using simple Power Plan tweaks and tricks and using fast CPU.
Step 1 Configure the final power plan
Follow these steps to enable Ultimate Power Plan settings on your computer.
1. First click on the search box and type “cmd”.
2. After that the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"In the search result raised and choose"Run as administrator".
System symbol with administrative rights will open.
3. Now, to initialize a new final feed mode, run this command by copying and pasting in the CMD window and knock Log in.
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
After running the command, close the Window System Symbol file.
Now, let's choose this created powerplan and select and modify it as well.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to open a terminal run file.
2 inch run window, generally o copy paste "powercfg.cpl“And then press Log in.
3. In the Power Options window, choose "Maximum performance".
4. Now click on "Change your plan settings“To change the power plan settings.
5. In Change window plan settings, set 'Turn off screen:' for "Mai".
6. Now configure "Turn off computer: 'for"Mai".
7. Click on 'Change the advanced power settings".
We will now change some settings in window power options.
8. Under Window Power Options, click "HDD“To expand it.
9. Click on 'Turn off the hard drive afterwards"To expand it and then set the 'Settings (minutes)' to"0".
[NOTE– If you are using a laptop, you may notice additional settings “On Battery:” in the same window. Whatever settings you are applying to “Plugged in:” settings, do the same for the “On Battery:” parameter also.]
10. Likewise, expand another parameter "Desktop background settings"And then expand"Company introduction".
11. Now, change the "Settings:" to "Slow".
12. Now expand "Configure the wireless adapter".
13. Expand again "Energy saving modeAnd then set the 'settings' for "Maximum performance".
14. Now expand "PCI-Express"And then expand"Link State Power Management".
15. Change the setting to "off".
16. Then expand "Processor power management"And then expand"Minimum processor state".
17. Set "settings: 'for"100”To get the most out of it.
18. Now expand "System cooling policy"And set it to"Active".
19. Likewise, expand "Maximum processor state"And so 'Setting (%)' for"100".
20. In the Power Options window, expand "Monitor"And then expand"Turn off the screen after".
21. Set the 'Settings (minutes) "parameter a"0".
22. Finally, after changing all the settings, click on "To apply"Y"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
23. Returning to Edit Window Plane Settings, click "Save the changes“To save the changes on your computer.
Close Control Panel Window.
Step 3 Disable startup items
Disabling the startup of unnecessary applications on your computer will reduce startup time, significantly affecting overall system performance.
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open the Task Manager window. In the Task Manager, go to the "To bootEyelash ".
2. Now, the right mouse button on any unnecessary startup items and then click "deactivate“To disable it.
Now repeat the same feat for all unnecessary startup items in the Task Manager window.
After disabling all unnecessary tasks, close the Task Manager window.
This process will greatly reduce the startup time.
Step 4 Define the paging file settings
You can use unused disk space as virtual memory for the system.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R Open run window on your computer.
2 inch run window, type "sysdm.cpl“And then press Log in Open System Properties.
3 inch System Properties window, go to the "AdvancedEyelash ".
4. Under the 'Performance tab', click on 'settings".
5. Now go to "Visual effectsEyelash ".
6. Select both options "Show thumbnail instead of icons"And the option"Soft edge of the screen fonts".
7. In the performance options window, do not go to the "AdvancedEyelash ".
8. Now, in the option "Tune for best performance of:" configuration a "Program".
9. Now, under the 'Virtual Memory', click on "Modify”To change the size of the paged file.
10. In virtual memory window, deselect the option "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives".
You can now decide on any storage options (Windows drive / SSD drive) to use as paginated file resources.
(Our suggestion will be to choose an SSD to get the best result.)
11. If you decide to free the Windows drive from paging files to increase performance, follow these steps:
for. To select "C:" Drive.
second. Click on "No layout size".
C. Click on "Set to“To set it up.
13. If a warning message appears, click "Yup“To confirm the change.
14. Click on 'ok“When you have finished configuring the paging files.
15. In the Performance Option window, click "To apply"And then click"ok“To save the changes.
16. Finally, click on "To apply"And then in"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
You have now successfully increased your system's virtual RAM.
Step 5 Use graphics specifications for high gaming performance
You can configure your games to use multiple graphics assets to provide the best results.
1. Press Tasto Windows + I to open the window settings file on your computer.
2. Click on 'Gaming“To open the game settings.
3. Now, under 'Related settings', click on'Graphic settings“To open the graphics settings.
4. Now click on "Look".
5. Now, go to the file path where the game is installed on your computer, select the .exe file (ie the game file), then click on “Inserisci".
(Example: in this case, I selected "starwarsjedifallenorder“Files on my computer).
Now in the Graphics Settings you can see the game you have selected.
7. Click on the game, then click "options".
8. Under Panel Graphics Specifications, click "High performance".
9. Click on 'Save“To save the settings.
Now add any game and set it to 'High performance' following the method.
Close window settings.
Step 7 Use fast CPU
I use fast CPU to get the most out of your computer's CPUs.
1. Go to This website and download a fast CPU file to your computer.
2. After downloading the file, go to the download location on your computer.
3. Extract the file on your computer.
4. Now, double click in "QuickCpuSetup“To run the installation file.
5. In the Quick CPU Setup window, click "The next".
6. Now, select the option "I accept the terms of the license agreement.".
7. Now click on "The next".
8. Finally, click on "Install on pc“To initialize the installation process.
9. Finally, click on "To finish'to complete the installation process.
Fast CPU will open automatically.
10. In the fast CPU window, set the 'Base Parking Index' to "100%".
11. Similarly, set 'Turbo boost rate' to '100%"Y" Frequency scale index 'for "100%".
12. Finally, click on "To apply“To apply the settings on your computer.
NOTE (FOR PORTABLE USERS ONLY)-
If you are implementing it on a laptop, also follow these steps:
for. Now click on "System power state"And choose"Into the battery“From the drop down menu.
second. Select the 'Basic Parking Index' for "100%".
C. Similarly, set 'Turbo boost rate' for "100%"Y" Frequency scale index 'for "100%".
re. Now click on "To apply“To save the changes on your computer.
Close window fast CPU.
Restart your computer to save all these changes you just made.
Here are the steps required to optimize your PC and make the most of it.
I use CCleaner to clear temporary files from your computer and make it faster.