Play YouTube videos endlessly : - Most of you may go crazy for certain videos or songs that you may want to watch over and over again. You must have followed the regular sequence; Browse YouTube, find your favorite video, reload it by watching it once and fully enjoy the fun. But don't you think it's a little waste of time waiting for the entire video to reload again? Or rather, it also consumes more bandwidth from your network! You won't have much time in your busy schedule to shoot the clip many times. So why not play the video as many times as you want just by instructing it once?
There are a few methods I will familiarize you with. And the good news is that YouTube has updated its video player to the latest HTML 5 version. This helps you browse videos in any browser you want. But sadly, the feature is not yet available in the YouTube app on mobile phones. If you want the feature to apply to your smartphones as well, you can follow the steps below by opening YouTube in your phone's web browser.
Only with a right click
- If you are using a modern browser and playing the video that supports HTML 5, press the key Modify and right click on the video. You will get a menu as shown below. Click on Necktie option.
- Without removing your finger from the Shift key, right-click again. You will now get a different menu with Loop on top. Click on. Go ahead and let the video play again!
Changing the URL in the address bar
- Take a look at your URL. The video I'm currently watching has the URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3oQcMBAD8
Copy the string next to "v=From your URL.
- Type the URL into the address bar as shown below. Replace the string I marked in the screenshot with the string you just copied. This must be done in the two marked positions.
- This exclusively creates a separate playlist, where you can play it over and over as many times as you want.
Create a manual playlist
This requires logging into Youtube with your account details. Like the playlist created above, you can create a playlist manually and add any number of videos to it.
- Click on Inserisci button just below the video. This will appear on your left.
- Now, click on the file Create new playlist at the bottom of the menu that appears. I created one with the name My videos.
- Once you've provided a name for your playlist, click on the three horizontal lines that appear in the top left. This appears to the left of the title. Youtube. Choose the playlist you just created in the option library.
- Once you've found your video in the playlist, click Play everything button that starts playing the video.
Add an extension to your browser
- You will now find an additional option Necktie just below the video. Click on it.
- Here you can choose the number of times you want to loop the video and the parts of the video you want to play. The parts you want to repeat can be selected by dragging the slider provided just below.
I hope you enjoyed reading it!