How to remove ads from uTorrent desktop app without purchasing Pro version: - Tired of seeing ads on yours uTorrent Desktop app? Whenever you try to remove the ads, are you asked to update the app by purchasing the Pro version? And have you decided that you should get the Pro version just to get rid of the ads? WAIT !! You don't need to get the Pro version to get rid of the ads. Follow the steps below to effectively remove ads from yours uTorrent desktop application.
- Launch the uTorrent desktop application file. You will see the ad area in the app. To remove the ads, click Choices tab and then on preferences.
- A new window called preferences opens. Find and click on the entry named Advanced from the left window pane.
- In the right panel of the file preferences you will see a window Filter box and many flags below.
- What you need to do is find and search for some flags and disable them. For this copy and paste the flag Offers.left_rail_offer_enabled o left_rail_offer a Filter box and wait for the flag to go up.
- When the flag appears in the search result, select the radio button corresponding to the file False option to disable it. Don't hit ok however, we still have a few flags to disable.PHASE 5
- As below, look for the flag gui.show_plus_upsell and disable this flag as well.
- Likewise, there are other flags you need to disable. The complete list of flags to disable is as follows.
offers.left_rail_offer_enabled/left_rail_offer gui.show_plus_upsell offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled/sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled bt.enable_pulse gui.show_notorrents_node offers.content_offer_autoexec
- When you are done disabling all the mentioned flags, you can press the key ok button at the bottom.
- PHASE 7
- Violet!! If you go back to your uTorrent app, you can see the ad area disappeared a long time ago. To enjoy!
Hope you found the article useful. If you're stuck with any of the steps, feel free to leave feedback, we'll be happy to help. Come back for more, because there is always something new waiting for you, here for you.