How To Fix DVD Not Working On Windows 10: - The DVD driver may stop working for various reasons. However, this problem can be solved effectively with the help of two solutions. One is using the Symbol of the system and another is to update the DVD driver. Dive into the article to learn about these two solutions and solve the problem today without anyone's help.
Method 1: using CMD
- Right-click on the file windows and from the context menu that expands, find and click on the option called Command Prompt (Admin). It is very important to open the file Symbol of the system a CEO mode itself.
Method 2: updating the device driver
- Right-click on windows and in the context menu that appears, find and click on the option named Device administrator.
- A separate window for Device administrator opens. Now look for an entry called DVD / CD-ROM Drive and expand it by clicking on the associated side arrow. Right-click your DVD driver and click Uninstall option.
- When prompted to confirm the uninstallation of the device, click ok button.
- Then click Action tab and then on Check for hardware changes as shown in the following screenshot.
- Now find the standard DVD driver as before and right click on it. This time, click Update the driver software option.
- Click on Automatically searches for updated driver software option as shown below when prompted.
Try the above methods today to fix DVD not working on Windows 10. Hope you found the article helpful. Feel free to leave feedback if you get stuck in any of the steps. We will be happy to help you.