How to sign in / sign out (sign out) OneDrive in Windows 10: - A guide It is the default cloud storage service provided by Windows 10 to its users. All files and folders you save on your A guide folder is automatically saved in your A guide cloud file. It is certainly very useful. But some users prefer to use other cloud storage services like Dropbox. Therefore, they may want to log out of A Guide. If so, know how to log in or log out A guide becomes useful. This information comes to the rescue if you have multiple files A guide also accounts. You may want to log out of one A guide account and log in to another. Read on to find out how to log in or log out A guide without too much difficulty.
Read also: -How to uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10
- To log out of A Guide On Windows 10, first expand the taskbar and right-click the A guide file and then click Settings.
- Performing the previous step will result in opening a new window called Microsoft OneDrive. There will be four tabs namely Settings, Accounts, Autosave and Di. It is he Account tab, on which you need to click. Now look for a section called Unlink OneDrive. Click on the Unlink OneDrive button under that section.
- After clicking Unlink OneDrive, you will be prompted to sign in again. This means that you have successfully exited A Guide.
- Even if you log out, your files and folders in One Guide The folder will not be deleted. Watch the A data guide, click the File Browser icon first.
- In the left window pane, find and click A Guide. You can delete them all A data guide if you want to delete them.
- If you want to access, go back to A Guide, click on the taskbar and then click on A Guide icon. This will open a window that says Welcome to OneDrive. Click on Register button.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials. When done, click the Register button.
- If you want to change the location of your A folder guide, you can just click the link that says Change Location. Or, if you agree with the current position, do nothing. Click on Next when done.
- If you decide to use your old location, you can sync the files that are already in the A guide folder file with your A guide account.
- In the next step, you can decide which files need to be synced. Choose the folders / files according to your preferences as shown in the screenshot. Click Next when you are done.
- you A guide The folder is now ready. Click on Open My OneDrive Folder to see your One Guide file.
- That's all. tu A folder guide is all ready and fresh.
Sign in and out of your A guide Account is as simple as explained in this article. Hope you found the article useful.