How to stop Windows 10 from always asking you for feedback every time: - Microsoft has launched Windows 10 and you actually want to hear from your users how they feel about your new operating system. Of course, Windows 10 looks great, it's great. But I guess he lacks some self-confidence. How often you ask for feedback is not something I would call a normal frequency. Windows 10 asks for feedback too often and can be quite annoying for regular users, as no one wants to be bothered by frequently asked questions. Indeed, collecting feedback is a good thing, as this information can be used later to improve user experience and system stability by its manufacturers. But if we are given the option to decide whether or not we should give feedback frequently, we may wish we had the power to disable this feature. So, if you want to check how often Windows 10 asks for feedback, just follow the steps indicated.
Read also: Come utilizzare Trouble Step Recorder in Windows 10
- First click on windows then start settings by clicking on it.
- Now he settings the application opens. From the list of options, choose the one called Privacy and click on it.
- A separate window for Privacy Launches.
- In the left pane of the window, find the option called Comments and Diagnosis and then click on it. Now in the right pane of the window, you will see a section called Feedback Rate. Under that section, there will be a drop-down menu corresponding to the option Windows should ask for my feedback. Click the down arrow in the drop-down menu.
- The drop-down menu then expands to offer options, namely Automatically (recommended), Always, Once a day, Once a week Y Never. If you don't want Windows 10 to ask you for feedback, you can go with the Never option by clicking on it. Or, if you agree with a minimum level of feedback collection, go with the Once a week option.
That's all. Now windows won't bother you by asking for feedback frequently. You can easily decide how often to send windows feedback. You can also decide not to comment at all. Hope you found the article useful.