Now why would anyone want to do this when all is well so far? It could be for a modification or it could be that your mouse is causing you problems and you are lazy enough to buy one. Either way, here's a refreshing way to use Facebook.
How to use Facebook without a mouse
- First log into Facebook.
- Now, just press J and it will scroll you one story at a time.
- To upload, use K.
- Then pressing j will scroll you down in the news feed and press K It will take you, story by story.
- The stories are highlighted by a thin blue line covering them.
- Now we come to the next tip.
- NRAMA: What if you like history?
- Simple! Press l And you will immediately like the selected post.
- Q: What if I want to share the story?
- Just press if all three options will appear. Press s again to scroll through the options. Press s for the last desired option.
Interestingly, this jyl also works on albums.
Pressing j will go to the next photo and k will go back to the previous photo.
Want to please a boring friend who even posts his fart on Facebook?
Just open the 999 recently uploaded photos you don't want to analyze.
Start pressing J and L
And you will love the post as you scroll through the photos.
You can increase your good karma if you like your boring friend.