During various situations of writing about an important project, you may need a special character that may not be present in the keyword. You can easily find it online, but while you work offline it may be difficult for you to insert a special character into your work.
Aside from the boring Alt key codes Windows 10 It has a character map function.Ccharacter map is an easy and efficient function to insert a special character into your work by displaying a series of special characters and their keystrokes.
Read also: - How to use Google web fonts on your PC
HERE ARE THE EASY STEPS TO FIND A SPECIAL CHARACTER SU WINDOWS 10
- Press Windows key + x from your keyboard and select Control Panel from the advanced user menu.
STEP 2 -
- Please select sources from the control panel window.
STEP 3 -
- Click on Find a character in the left column of the character window.
- You can also search the character map by simply typing the character map in the search box.
STEP 4 -
- A medium sized character map window will appear on the screen with several different special characters.
- Click on the sources section. You have a wide variety of fonts to choose from. Each font has its own special character set. Choose the character you would like to prefer by scrolling down the list and as soon as you hover over the character, a larger view of that character will appear.
STEP 6 -
- Once you've chosen your character, click the select button. You will also see the keystroke for that special character in the lower right corner of the window.
- Now click the Copy button.
- The selected special character is now copied to the clipboard. Now you can easily attach it to your desired location.
This article is about how to select a special character in Windows 10. At the conclusion of this article, we just want you to use these simple steps to select a large number of special characters present while working in the offline text field.