How to view Windows Store purchase history in Windows 10: - How to view your Windows Store purchase history. Windows application store now. There are several apps available on your Windows app store, although it doesn't actually host as many apps as Google Play Y Apple stores do. You're still browsing your Windows Store. The application is really fun. And while browsing, you may find many interesting apps and you may end up buying most of them. What you forget to do is keep track of all the items you purchase each time you go ahead with the Shipping Store file. This could cause a little trouble, as you really need to be aware of how much money you are spending. Well, we have a solution for you. Read on to find out how to view your Windows Store purchase history to keep track of all your Store activities.
- Launch Windows Store directly by clicking on Store as shown in the image below or you can alternatively search for Store in the search box and run it.
- Wait while the store resets and starts up.
- Now from the top of the Windows Store window, find your profile picture and click on it. If you haven't set a profile picture, it will be the classic profile icon instead of your picture. A menu is expanded. Find Bought menu option and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft login page. You need to enter your Microsoft account credentials and click Register when ready to view your store's purchase history.
- Under the Payment & Billing tab, you can see your Windows Store Shopping History. Look for a drop-down menu that says Viewed by. You can select the time period of the purchase history you would like to view from this drop-down menu. Once you're ready, click the search button. You can now see the purchased items along with the purchase dates, payment methods and amount paid for each item in the search results.
Yes, by checking your Windows Store Purchase history is that simple. You can always keep track of all the items you have purchased in this easy way. It also allows you to get an idea of how much you have spent on each of the items. Hope you found the article useful.