Some Windows 10 users complain of an Internet connectivity problem on their computer. According to them, the internet connection is not working on their system and they are realizing it "IPv6 connectivity: no access to the network“Error in network properties. If you have the same problem on your computer then follow the solutions in this article and the problem will be solved in no time. However, you should try these workarounds first to try some simpler solutions for this problem:
1. Restart your computer and check if it works or not.
2. Disable Firewall Y Antivirus temporarily on your computer and see if it helps.
Otherwise, look for these solutions:
Fix-1 Reset IPv6 and Winsock-
Restart IPv6 Y winsock on your computer, follow these steps:
1. By pressing "Windows key' and the 'R'will open the Run window.
2. In the running window, type "cmd"And then press'Ctrl + Shift + Entityr 'together to open the command prompt in administrative mode.
3 inch Window system symbol, copy Y paste all these commands one by one and then press Log in after each of the commands to execute them sequentially on your computer.
ipconfig /flushdns nbtstat –r netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
Once done, start again your computer to save the changes.
After rebooting, check if you are still facing 'IPv6 Connectivity: No Network Access' on your computer.
Fix-2 Uncheck IPv6 settings-
1. By pressing Windows key with the "R“A Run terminal will appear.
2. Then write "ncpa.cpl"And click"ok".
3. Now the right mouse button on your network card and then click "Property".
4. In the WiFi Properties window, deselect the option "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP / IPv6) "
5. Then click on "ok".
Restart your computer to save the changes.
After restarting your computer, check if you can connect to the network from your computer.
Fix-3 Update the network driver
1. First, press "Windows key' and the "X"And then click"Device administrator".
2. Expand “Network adapters“Controller section of the list.
3. Hence, the right mouse button the network driver you are using and choose "Update Driver".
4. Now click on "Automatically searches for updated driver software".
Restart your computer.
After restarting the computer, the problem should be resolved.
IP Fix-4 auxiliary service
IP Helper Automation The service on your computer can solve this problem on your computer.
1. Pressing the button Windows key you can access the search box. Here you have to type "Services".
2. Then click on "Services".
3. In the Services window, scroll down to find the "IP helper“Service in the service list.
Four. Double click In that.
5. In the IP Helper Properties window, click on 'Startup Type' and choose 'Automatic".
6. Check if "Initial state 'is"Running"Otherwise, click"Home“To start the service.
7. Finally, click on "To apply"Y"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Close IP Helper Properties on your computer.
Restart your computer to save the changes. After rebooting, you should be able to connect to the internet again. Your problem should be solved.