You are trying to join a domain or install a printer on your computer, but you can't do it because Windows displays an error message that says: "There are no more endpoints available in the endpoint mapper? This error usually occurs due to some damaged Windows services on your computer. But don't worry, there are simple solutions available to fix this problem on your computer. But before continuing, you should follow these solutions to try some simpler solutions for your problem on your computer.
1. If this is the first time you have encountered this error on your computer, try restarting your computer.
2. Temporarily disable the firewall and antivirus on your computer. After disabling them, try joining the domain or reinstall the printer.
If any of these solutions didn't work for you, look for these solutions:
Fix-1 Remove Internet key and automate necessary services-
Removing 'Internet Key' and automating the necessary services on your computer can solve this problem.
1. By pressing the key Tasto Windows + R will open the Running window.
2. Digita “regedit”To Run window and knock Pay in.
3 inch Registry Editor window, go to this location-
The right mouse button on him "Internet"On the left side of the Registry Editor and click"Delete”To delete the key on your computer.
Restart computer to save the changes to your computer.
4. You must open the Utility Services. To do this, you must first press the key Windows key With 'R'key to open the Run window.
5. Type this command and press Pay in to open the Services window.
6. In the Services window, scroll down and double click on "Localizzatore RPC (Remote Call Procedure Call)“To open the property In that.
7. In the Remote Call Procedure Call (RPC) Locator Properties window, check if Service Status is showing 'interrupted', then click "Begin”To start the service on your computer.
8. Now choose "Automatic“From the drop-down menu as 'Start type' on your computer. Long last,
9. Finally, click on "Request"And"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
10. Now repeat 4 pass e 5 pass for all these services listed here-
DCOM server process start
RPC endpoint mapper
Remote procedure call
After automating the services on your computer, close the Services window.
Restart computer to save the changes to your computer. After restarting your computer, check if the error is still present or not.
Fix-2 Change advanced sharing settings-
Changing the advanced sharing settings on your computer can fix this problem on your computer.
1. By pressing the key Windows key and the 'R', you can open the Run window.
2. Copy paste this command and press Pay in.
control /name Microsoft.NetworkAndSharingCenter /page Advanced
Advanced sharing settings window will open.
3. In the Advanced Sharing Settings window, click "Enable network discovery".
4. Click on 'Enable file and printer sharing”Options to enable them on your computer.
5. Now click on "Save the changes”To save the changes on your computer.
Restart your computer.
After rebooting, try to connect to the domain again or install the printer on your computer. Check if you keep getting the error or not.
Fix-3 Run two recording scripts-
Running these two scripts on your computer will fix the problem on your computer.
1. Press the Windows key and type "regedit".
2. The right mouse button on him "Registry Editor“To access the Record of the publisher R.
3. In the Registry Editor window, click "Proceedings"And click"Export”To create a backup.
4. Save the backup to your preferred location.
5. Set "Export range:" to "All". Then click on "Save".
Minimize the Registry Editor window.
6. Download MpsSvc.reg and BFE.reg to your computer.
7. Right click on "BFE"On your computer, then click"connectionTo merge it with your computer.
8. If a warning message appears on your computer, click "Yup".
Repeat the same for "MpsSvc.regTo run it on your computer.
9. Maximize Window Registry Editor. Above Registry Editor window, go to this button-
10. In the left hand side, the right mouse button on "BFE"And then click"permits".
11. In the Permissions for BFE window, click "Add".
12. In the Select Users or Groups window, type "Worldwide"To 'Enter the object names to select' and then click"Check the names".
13. Click on 'all right".
14. Back in the Permissions for BFE window, select "Worldwide"And then check the"Total control".
15. Finally, click on "Request"And"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Close the Registry Editor window.
16. Click the search box next to the Windows icon and type "Services".
17. Click on 'Services“In the high search result.
18. In the Services window, scroll down to find "Windows Defender Firewall".
19 Double click on it to open its properties.
20. In Windows Defender Firewall Properties window, check if Service Status is showing 'interrupted'.
If the service stops, click "Begin”To start the service on your computer.
21. Then choose "Automatic“From the drop-down menu as 'Start type' on your computer.
22. Finally, click on "Request"And"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
23. Repeat the step-12 e step 13 of "Filtering motor”To automate it on your computer.
Close the Services window.
Try to connect to the domain again and check if it is still in front of the 'No more endpoints available in the endpoint mapper' error on your computer.