How to open specific websites in multiple tabs when launching different browsers: - Are you tired of entering the URLs of the websites you commonly use every time you open your browser? There are some common websites like Google, Gmail, Quora etc. which all open every time they launch the browser. Wouldn't it be nice if your browser did this automatically every time you launch it? Well, that's exactly what this article is about. Read on to learn how to hack this simple trick.
- Throw Google Chrome. When it opens, click More actions icon in the upper right corner of the web page. From the list of options that are expanded, click settings option.
- Under the settings, find the section named All'avvio. Next, select the radio button corresponding to the option Open a specific page or set of pages. As next, click on the link that says Set pages.
- Just add the URLs of the websites you want to open on startup. Hit the ok when you have finished.
- Or you can open the websites you want to open at startup in multiple tabs and click Use current pages button to add them at startup. Hit ok when you have finished. That's all.
- Throw Mozilla Firefox browser. Click on More actions icon in the upper right corner of the web page. As next, click options tile.
- Under the General settings, you will be able to find a section named To boot. There will be a text box titled Home Page. Here you can enter the URLs of the websites you want to add at startup. Add multiple websites separated by vertical bars as shown in the screenshot below. Or, if you find it difficult, you can open the multi-page web pages you want to open at startup and hit the button Use pagine correnti button.
- Throw Microsoft Edge browser and click on the file 3 points icon in the upper right corner of the web page. As next, click settings option.
- Scroll down and find the file Open with section. Select the radio button corresponding to the option One or more specific pages. Choose the custom option from the drop-down menu just below the file One or more specific pages radio button. As a neighbor, use the More button for Inserisci the URLs of the websites you want to open at launch. That's all. Refer to the screenshot below if in doubt.
Hope you found the article useful. If you are unsure of any of the steps, please feel free to leave comments, we will be happy to help. Stay tuned for more useful tips, tricks and hacks.