Correction of the error "The spooler service is not running" in Windows: - When you tried to install a printer, at some point you may have faced the The spooler service is not running error in Windows. This is a common mistake and can be fixed quite easily by making a simple change to the file Service management console. Dive into the article to learn how to hack this simple trick.
- First, you need to launch the file Service management console in the window. For this, press WIN + R keys together. This will open the file run the dialog box. Now Write services.msc and press the Enter key.
- When the Service management console opens, scroll down and find the entry for Print spooler. Now if you look at it Start type, you can see it is set to Manual. You have to change it to Automatic to fix the file The Spooler service is not running problem. For this, follow the steps described below:
- Right-click on Print spooler registration. Click on Property context menu option that appears.
- This will open a separate window with the name Print queue properties. Look for the drop-down menu associated with the option Start type:. To choose Automatic in the drop-down menu.
- Then find and click Home button. Please wait while Windows tries to start the file Print spooler Service.
- Now if you take a look at the Print spooler entrance, you can see what it is State has become Started e Start type to Automatic. That is. Restart your PC and try to install the printer again.
Hope your problem is solved. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers if the problem persists. Even after that, if you are still experiencing difficulties with printer setup, feel free to leave feedback. We will be happy to help you. Stay tuned for more tips, tricks and tips.